enthusiastic researcher, creative writer and strategic thinker
social advisor for housing cooperatives
- Social diagnosis for cooperatives
- Design and develop a social school for cooperatives training
- Facilitating training in leadership, organization and comunication
- Writing a publishing articles internationally about cooperatives experience
- Develop strategic networking to fulfill cooperatives needs
- Full time researcher to develop cooperative methodologies for learning applied to different environments not just education.
- Design and execute action research
Catholic University of Leuven, Belgium
The individualization of work experience is one of the concerns regarding #workingremote. However, technology offered since long an array of possibilities for preserving collectiveness in virtual environments. I personally have enjoyed working with tools like Padlet, Trello VN, Mural and learning new like Miro, Notion, Figma, Slack, among others. Who wants to share thoughts on this? Which other tools do you find useful for this purpose?
Welcome to Outdefine
A free tokenized community dedicated to connecting global tech talent with remote job opportunities. Our platform is designed to help you connect, learn, and earn in the tech industry while providing the chance to collect DEFN tokens. Join our vibrant community today and explore a world of possibilities for your tech career!Join for free