My name is Yadu Baral. I have been working as a backend java developer over 4 years now. In my career I have used Git as version control, Hibernate, JPA as persistence api. I have also get opportunities to use Microsoft SQL and MYSQL as database.
Almis Home Health Care
- Participated in various phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Migrated Monolithic Applications to Microservices architecture.
- Configured Spring Framework to implement MVC design patterns.
- Configured Hibernate objects as Spring Beans in the Spring Configuration File.
- Used Spring Core for concept Inversion of control (IOC) implemented using Dependency Injection (DI)
- Developed REST Web services with asynchronous request-response and involved in developing and deploying the Web Services
- Developed applications using Spring MVC, JSP, JSTL (Tag Libraries) and AJAX on the presentation layer, the business layer is built using spring and the persistent layer uses Hibernate. Handled exceptions using spring exceptional handling.
- Developed JUNIT, DB Unit test cases using the Spring Framework.
- Develop common utilities for JSON to Java Objects.
- Used the Eclipse as an IDE configured and deployed the application into Tomcat server.
- • Involved in the analysis, specification, design, and implementation and testing phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- • Designed Java Components and integrated using Spring framework with Hibernate
- • Object/Relational persistence mechanism
- • Developed RESTful microservices and concurrent applications using Java.
- • Used Spring Core for concept Inversion of control (IOC) implemented using Dependency Injection (DI)
- • Developed Spring Controllers, Service Components, DAOs, Webservices, and UI Integration for developing the presentation layer of the application
- • Conducting Quality check, analyze and fix performance issues
- • Developed a JUnit test framework and executed unit test cases by using JUNIT for fixes
- • Worked on Installing and configuring Tomcat Server
Welcome to Outdefine
A free tokenized community dedicated to connecting global tech talent with remote job opportunities. Our platform is designed to help you connect, learn, and earn in the tech industry while providing the chance to collect DEFN tokens. Join our vibrant community today and explore a world of possibilities for your tech career!Join for free