Full stack developer
Full Stack Developer
- Writing Cron Jobs.
- Writing Migration Scripts.
- Writing API resolver functions in typescript and using typegoose for backend.
- Developing Frontend part also.
- Use of Formik and Yup libraries for generic forms and validation.
- Use of HTML handlebars.
- So basically covered both backend and frontend.
URL Shortener API using Node/Express.js
->Engineered rate limiting on specific API endpoints. ->Strengthened password security through the use of regex patterns. ->Built a URL shortening API using the short-id library in Node.js reducing original length
E-Commerce Website with MERN Stack and REST AP
• Contructed a scalable Mongoose server using AWS-based MongoDB, resulting in a 20% reduction in response time. • Designed dynamic data retrieval between the frontend and backend using React, Axios, and Redux.
Welcome to Outdefine
A free tokenized community dedicated to connecting global tech talent with remote job opportunities. Our platform is designed to help you connect, learn, and earn in the tech industry while providing the chance to collect DEFN tokens. Join our vibrant community today and explore a world of possibilities for your tech career!Join for free