8+ yearsMumbai, Maharashtra, India
About Sandip PatelBlockchain Engineer
BlockchainEthereumArchitectures, Data lakes,Hadoop Artificial IntelligenceSoftware designFeature implementationSolidityBlockchain ecosystemAmazon Web Services
Dwarkadas J Sanghvi College of Engineering
Bachelor's DegreeClass of 2015
full time contract12/2022 - 4/2023
- • Trained Stable diffusion models using DreamBooth and
- Textual Inversion to generate text-to-image models, and
- LLM models to generate desired inputs for different use
- • Designed and implemented a token factory and wallet
- ecosystem application to tokenize and store various type of
- assets on the Stellar blockchain, with integration to Layer2
- substrate blockchain solutions for high throughput
- • Designed workflows for securitization of different assets
- and integrated them with the token factory.
- • Created NFTs as proof of source for carbon VCU issuance,
- with options for transfer and retirement of carbon offsets
- through the platform
Specialist - Blockchain Consultant
Larsen & Toubro Infotech
full time contract11/2021 - 11/2022
- Successfully delivered one of the largest private banking
- blockchain project involving tokenization of bonds and
- secondary trading platform, which processed transactions
- worth 250 million USD per week.
- • Led 16-member team in developing a DAPP for securities
- market using Hyperledger Fabric & Ethereum in a global
- • Provided comprehensive guidance to the bank on GDPR
- guidelines for functional process implementation and led
- the architecture and solution design for the technical
- implementation. Led the implementation of Microservice
- architecture and containerization of applications.
- • Successfully designed, developed, and delivered a supply
- chain finance project using Hyperledger Fabric for a
full time contract1/2021 - 11/2021
- Created smart contracts using solidity to create NFTs on
- OpenSea using the ERC721 and ERC1155 token formats.
- • Conducted several proof-of-concept projects on various
- decentralized finance topics, including ICO, IDO, IEO,
- liquidity mining, and yield farming.
- • Created and implemented business process flows and
- products for multiple industries, including trade finance,
- capital markets, and digital banking, utilizing the IBM BPM
- • Contributed functional and technical architecture designs
- for digital business automation solutions for banking
- clients, resulting in a 40% increase in process efficiency
- and reduced operational risk.
full time contract12/2020 - 7/2017
- • Developed smart contracts using Solidity for a real estate
- use case to create a cryptocurrency on the Ethereum
- blockchain utilizing the ERC20 token format.
- • Offered a hedging solution to the clients in the commodity
- business, specifically iron ore, copper, and aluminium to
- mitigate risk.
- • Provided wealth management research services to HNIs
- and corporate clients.
- • Designed and implemented banking solutions for global
- trade in the Middle East, following ICC and AML
- guidelines. The solutions included wealth management
- tools, core banking software, Omnichannel capabilities,
- and CRM systems, enabling more efficient and effective
- banking operations.
Jardine Llyod Thompson (Marsh & Mclennan)
full time contract7/2015 - 6/2017
- • As a developer, I played a key role in implementing live
- reinsurance projects for the Rio Olympic event. My
- responsibilities included gathering and documenting
- business requirements, developing the project, and
- providing post-go-live support.
- • Through my work, I successfully delivered several critical
- projects, ensuring adherence to the RTM matrix, which
- involved designing, developing, supporting and delivering
- projects on time.
- • Implemented multiple automation projects using Excel
- Macros and UiPath to reduce business operation costs.
- Collaborated with other teams to gain a basic
- understanding of CRM tools like Salesforce, expanding my
- technical skills and knowledge