- • Trained Stable diffusion models using DreamBooth and
- Textual Inversion to generate text-to-image models, and
- LLM models to generate desired inputs for different use
- • Designed and implemented a token factory and wallet
- ecosystem application to tokenize and store various type of
- assets on the Stellar blockchain, with integration to Layer2
- substrate blockchain solutions for high throughput
- • Designed workflows for securitization of different assets
- and integrated them with the token factory.
- • Created NFTs as proof of source for carbon VCU issuance,
- with options for transfer and retirement of carbon offsets
- through the platform
Specialist - Blockchain Consultant
Larsen & Toubro Infotech
- Successfully delivered one of the largest private banking
- blockchain project involving tokenization of bonds and
- secondary trading platform, which processed transactions
- worth 250 million USD per week.
- • Led 16-member team in developing a DAPP for securities
- market using Hyperledger Fabric & Ethereum in a global
- • Provided comprehensive guidance to the bank on GDPR
- guidelines for functional process implementation and led
- the architecture and solution design for the technical
- implementation. Led the implementation of Microservice
- architecture and containerization of applications.
- • Successfully designed, developed, and delivered a supply
- chain finance project using Hyperledger Fabric for a
- Created smart contracts using solidity to create NFTs on
- OpenSea using the ERC721 and ERC1155 token formats.
- • Conducted several proof-of-concept projects on various
- decentralized finance topics, including ICO, IDO, IEO,
- liquidity mining, and yield farming.
- • Created and implemented business process flows and
- products for multiple industries, including trade finance,
- capital markets, and digital banking, utilizing the IBM BPM
- • Contributed functional and technical architecture designs
- for digital business automation solutions for banking
- clients, resulting in a 40% increase in process efficiency
- and reduced operational risk.
- • Developed smart contracts using Solidity for a real estate
- use case to create a cryptocurrency on the Ethereum
- blockchain utilizing the ERC20 token format.
- • Offered a hedging solution to the clients in the commodity
- business, specifically iron ore, copper, and aluminium to
- mitigate risk.
- • Provided wealth management research services to HNIs
- and corporate clients.
- • Designed and implemented banking solutions for global
- trade in the Middle East, following ICC and AML
- guidelines. The solutions included wealth management
- tools, core banking software, Omnichannel capabilities,
- and CRM systems, enabling more efficient and effective
- banking operations.
Jardine Llyod Thompson (Marsh & Mclennan)
- • As a developer, I played a key role in implementing live
- reinsurance projects for the Rio Olympic event. My
- responsibilities included gathering and documenting
- business requirements, developing the project, and
- providing post-go-live support.
- • Through my work, I successfully delivered several critical
- projects, ensuring adherence to the RTM matrix, which
- involved designing, developing, supporting and delivering
- projects on time.
- • Implemented multiple automation projects using Excel
- Macros and UiPath to reduce business operation costs.
- Collaborated with other teams to gain a basic
- understanding of CRM tools like Salesforce, expanding my
- technical skills and knowledge
Dwarkadas J Sanghvi College of Engineering
Welcome to Outdefine
A free tokenized community dedicated to connecting global tech talent with remote job opportunities. Our platform is designed to help you connect, learn, and earn in the tech industry while providing the chance to collect DEFN tokens. Join our vibrant community today and explore a world of possibilities for your tech career!Join for free