Smart Contract Engineer (Intern)
- Developed and deployed a blockchain Learning management system using hardhat.
- Integrated smart contract with backend using ether.js and web3.js.
- integrated smart contract with Frontend React using web3.js
- Utilize (SBT) Soulbound token technology to issue certification for registered graduating participants
- Utiliz Web3 Development Platform (Alchemy) for reporting, recieving alerts, analytics, and application monitoring. Monitor transactions with request explorer, request sandbox, mempool and visualizer.
- Deployed and verified contract on Goerli scan and polygon Mumbai.
- Used delegate calls and delegate proxy call for optimization of large size smart contracts.
- worked on how to defend against Re-Entrancy and Arithmetic overflow and underflow.
Smart Contract Engineer
- Developing a digital real estate blockchain platform for management of luxury home, apartment, investment property, property rentals and sales.
- Utilize Digital token technology to manage the distribution of real estate smart contracts.
- Deploy and verified contract on polygons .testnet
- Utiliz Web3 Development Platform (Infura) for reporting, recieving alerts, analytics, and application monitoring.
- Utilize computer algorithms, blockchain, location data, predictive analytics to help investors locate and sell properties, find renters and minimize their real estate investment.
African App Launchpad Internship
- Deployed a static website for content delivery using AWS CloudFront and S3 buckets.
- Carried out tasks involving the proficient use of AWS cloud resources.
- Deployed Full Stack Apps on AWS · Built and deployed a full stack application (image filtering micro-service) in the Cloud.
- Refactored a monolithic application into microservices in the Cloud.
- Built and deployed a Full Stack Serverless application
Junior DevOps Engineer
- Configured CI/CD on TravisCI for developers’ application release and deployments.
- Wrote automation scripts in python to automate manual tasks like AWS RDS backups and snapshot cleaning.
- Wrote IaC code using Cloudformation and Terraform.
- Configured EC2 instances using Ansible.
- Help in the migration of application from Elastic Beanstalk to Elastic Container Service (ECS)
- Helped developers in writing basic helm templates to deploy applications.
- Performed scheduled maintenance with supervision from Senior Engineers
NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA
Welcome to Outdefine
A free tokenized community dedicated to connecting global tech talent with remote job opportunities. Our platform is designed to help you connect, learn, and earn in the tech industry while providing the chance to collect DEFN tokens. Join our vibrant community today and explore a world of possibilities for your tech career!Join for free