I am proficient in technical and content writing. Along with my writing abilities, I have a passion for community and program management. My successful management of two open-source programs and significant contribution to a startup in Goa exemplify my capabilities in this area. In addition, I am an active Web3 enthusiast and is building a local community called WEB3 GOA.
Technical Content & Program Manager
- I oversaw the development of an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) platform and the website.
- ◽By working as the point of contact between the developers and the company, I collaborated with the Founders and other stakeholders of our company to deliver successful program outcomes.
- ◽I created and executed a program management plan for the company website.
- I attended meetings along with the Founders and other stakeholders and provided technical support wherever needed.
- ◽Constantly communicated with the developers and other team members to ensure that the program progressed and the deadlines are met
Lead Program Manager
- I led a team of 8 interns in overseeing project contributors and project development. I managed and scheduled calls for project kick-off, mentorship sessions, and expert-led sessions. Additionally, I handled various program check points, including monitoring contributor activity, project development, and intern workflow. I also created and moderated a Discord community for the open source program, which now has over 850 members.
Welcome to Outdefine
A free tokenized community dedicated to connecting global tech talent with remote job opportunities. Our platform is designed to help you connect, learn, and earn in the tech industry while providing the chance to collect DEFN tokens. Join our vibrant community today and explore a world of possibilities for your tech career!Join for free