Software Testing and Quality Assurance
• 3.5+ years of experience in QA Automation Engineering in E-commerce Website (2+ years), Call Center Portal (2+ years), and SugarCrm (2 years) domains • Experienced as an Automation Engineer, developing automated testing frameworks from scratch • Integrated automated testing into CI/CD build pipeline using Jenkins • Extensive experience in developing test script, executing test cases, reporting bugs, using diverse test automation tools like Selenium WebDriver using Java and Python. • Excellent experience with builds tools like Maven and testing tools like TestNG/JUnit • Good knowledge in Java and Object-Oriented Concepts (Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism, Abstraction) • Experience working in BDD (Behavior Driven Development), analyzing Gherkin syntax acceptance criteria, and developing scripts using Cucumber • Proficient in different automation frameworks like POM (Page Object Model) framework and Data Driven framework • Extensive working experience on all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), its methodologies such as Agile (Scrum) • Worked with source version control tools such as GIT (GitHub, Gitlab). • Highly skilled at writing unique element locators using XPath, CSS selectors, IDs • Experienced in parallel and cross browser testing using tools like Browser Stack, Lambda Test • Responsible for Analysis and Defect Tracking using Trello, JIRA, and Confluence • Experience in setting up CI/CD (Continuous Integrations/Continuous Delivery) tools like Jenkins to perform scheduled test suites • Experienced in various types of testing, including Manual, Smoke, Sanity, Black-box, Integration, White-box, Regression, Exploratory, Ad-hoc, API, and Acceptance Testing • Proficient in Database Testing and writing SQL queries • Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, and a team player • Quick Learner and Self Starter, strong organizational skills.
- Orchestrated and implemented 100+ comprehensive test plans, test cases, and test scripts.
- • Conducted rigorous functional, regression, performance, and usability testing, ensuring a 99%
- defect detection rate.
- • Fostered seamless collaboration with cross-functional teams to comprehend project requirements
- and achieve project milestones.
- • Discovered, documented, and monitored software defects, utilizing bug tracking systems with a
- closure rate of 95%.
- • Established and upheld stringent quality standards and processes, resulting in a 30% increase in
- product reliability.
- • Contributed to the review and validation of user documentation, ensuring accuracy and clarity in
- all materials
Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer
- • Worked on a SAP Expense Project and automated the read excel files, download images module
- and write in the excel using Selenium and Python
- • Implemented comprehensive test cases, resulting in a significant reduction in software issues
- prior to product launch.
- • Produced well-documented tests, plans, and reports, ensuring clear and concise details for future
- • Collaborated with product owners and developers to align software products with user needs,
- achieving high customer satisfaction.
- • Facilitated code reviews, enforcing best practices and coding standards for enhanced software
- development quality.
- • Conducted data-driven analysis, revealing valuable software quality metrics, leading to a 40%
- improvement in overall product performance.
- • Maintained up-to-date documentation of quality assurance processes and procedures, streamlining
- team productivity.
- • Developed Test Scripts using Selenium WebDriver and TestNG, enabling efficient and reliable
- test automation.
- • Proactively tracked industry trends and emerging QA technologies, ensuring continuous
- alignment with cutting-edge practices.
- • Implemented iterative improvements in testing processes, methodologies, and tools, resulting in a
- 25% increase in testing efficiency.
- • Mentor and guide junior team members on QA best practices, fostering their professional growth
- and development.
- • Performed Analysis, Defect Tracking, and sent project wide metrics with tools such as JIRA and
Fast Nuces Lahore
Software Project Management
Hi everyone - I am looking for a job in SQA and would appreciate your support. I bring over 3.5 years of QA Automation Engineering experience across multiple domains. I have a strong track record of developing automated testing frameworks working with Selenium WebDriver in Java and Python. Proficient in Maven, TestNG, Jenkins and JUnit, I'm also well-versed in BDD using Cucumber, various automation frameworks, Agile methodologies and testing types, including Manual, Smoke, Sanity, Black-box, Integration, White-box, Regression, Exploratory, Ad-hoc, API, and Acceptance Testing. My skills extend to Database Testing, SQL. Thank you in advance for any connections, advice, or opportunities you can offer
Welcome to Outdefine
A free tokenized community dedicated to connecting global tech talent with remote job opportunities. Our platform is designed to help you connect, learn, and earn in the tech industry while providing the chance to collect DEFN tokens. Join our vibrant community today and explore a world of possibilities for your tech career!Join for free