8+ yearsVadodara, Gujarat, India
About Nikhil ParmarFrontend Engineer
North Maharashtra University
Bachelor's DegreeClass of 2012
OtherClass of 2017
contract12/2021 - 12/2022
- - I was one of the key front-end engineers who started working with the company in the initial days. - Created Webapp and Chrome extension from scratch and helped with Product & Designing. - Technologies used are ReactJS, NextJS, FaunaDB, AWS, Auth0, Styled component, MUI and Typescript.
Senior Frontend Engineer
full time11/2019 - 10/2021
- Majorly working with ReactJs and React-Native technologies. Implementing robust and scalable front-end applications with better performance are my key responsibilities. Saying that I implement a full frontend from the design of PSDs/Designs to web and mobile(React-native), create common components for reusability, and optimize code. Handling a team of 6 people, and handling client communication and project estimations were also part of my profile.
Sr Software Engineer
full time5/2018 - 11/2019
- Majorly focused on React-native and ReactJs technology. Worked on multiple projects as a front-end engineer. Agodia, HB civil, and Activetrac are the few major projects I worked on. I was also responsible for providing training to a batch, Estimating projects, handling a team of 4 people, and organizing internal programs for team-building activities.
Senior Full Stack Developer
Multidots Solutions Pvt Ltd
full time5/2014 - 5/2018
- I worked as Sr. web developer in custom web development. Working in a professional environment has made me influential in my web development standards. My role includes- Web development, API development, 3rd party integration, converting websites to responsive, customizing web features as per requirement, and optimizing the code.
Web Software Developer
Balaji Software Technology
full time1/2013 - 4/2014
- Starting with Trainee and getting promoted to "Trainer" made me feel proud of my teaching skills. Multitasking like working as a trainer and web Developer challenged me to give my best to fulfill my role with all responsibilities and in time tasks. As a trainer, I have handled 4 batches of 10 students each and as a web developer, I had handled more than 7 projects during my employment. Working with all these responsibilities, and client appreciation, I got the Employee of the Year award of 2013.