Nagarathna Bangalore Earappa
Experienced DevOps Engineer with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. Skilled in Devops, AWS cloud services, Git hub, Azure Devops, CI/CD, Jenkins, codestar, maven, ansible, chef, Terraform, Docker, and Kubernetes.Hands on experience in Jira, Agile methodologies and ITIL.
ABM CNC Tech
- Build and release Ec2 instances Amazon Linux, Redhat Development and Production environment.
- Worked with various tools, which includes Build tool - Maven, Version controls Tool – GIT and GITHUB, Continuous Integration Tools - Jenkins and Platform –RED HAT LINUX, Automation Tool – Ansible,Chef, Cloud Tools-AWS. Creating CI/CD pipelines by integrating Git, GitHub,Jenkins,ansible.
- Creating new jobs in Jenkins and managing the build related issues.
- Implementing new projects builds framework using Jenkins & Maven as build framework tools. Installed and Setup of Git and SVN Repository (Version Control System) at client side.
- Experience in configuration management and release engineering in multiple-branches environment. Worked on branching and merging. Creating branches for different teams.
- Experience in DevOps, Build&Release, AWS Cloud, OpenShift and DockerTechnologies.
- Build management experience in tools like Jenkins, Maven and Nexus
- Having experience in creating custom Docker Images using Dockerfile
- Expertise in working on source controller tool like Git.
- Expertise in configuring the Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins.
- Extensive experience with automation technologies like Ansible, JENKINS, understanding container technologies like Docker.
- Good knowledge on Docker network, Docker Swarm, Docker Link and Docker File, Kubernetes.
- Expertise in Ansible, Written Simple Ansible YAML scripts to configure the servers.
- Responsible for releases, doing builds and managing build system.
- Creating CI/CD pipelines by integrating Git, GitHub, Jenkins, ansible. Experience in creatingDocker Containers leveraging existing Linux Containers and AMI's in addition to creatingDocker Containers from scratch.
- Hands on experience in implementing Devops automation using Jenkins, Puppet, Git
- Managing and working with AWS cloud services and deployments.
- Experience on Subversion (SVN) and Knowledge on GitHub, Docker.
- Good Knowledge on Kubernetes.• Good knowledge on OpenShift Like Create the Servers, Deploy the application and maintain thecluster.
Welcome to Outdefine
A free tokenized community dedicated to connecting global tech talent with remote job opportunities. Our platform is designed to help you connect, learn, and earn in the tech industry while providing the chance to collect DEFN tokens. Join our vibrant community today and explore a world of possibilities for your tech career!Join for free