UX / UI Designer
1-3 yearsSão Paulo, SP, Brasil
About Mayumi GuimaraesUX / UI Designer
FigmaDesign processPrototypingUsability testingUX design understandingPhotoshopWeb designLogo designdesigning solutionsDesign
UX Design, Web Design, and Figma
BootcampClass of 2021
BootcampClass of 2023
full time contract8/2022 - 8/2023
- As a Product Designer, I led the design and collaborated with the development team of an open-source mobile application for the Central Presbyterian Church in Palmas/TO. The app was designed to allow church members to stay informed, follow the liturgy of the worship services, sing along with song lyrics, register for events, and manage institutional information, members, and teams.
- ● The launch version is already available on the Play Store: see in store
- ● Responsive design and Design System for project replication.
- ● Product planning and roadmap for launching upcoming versions and features.
full time contract8/2021 - 12/2023
- As a versatile Product Designer (UX/UI), I have skills and expertise in crafting exceptional user experiences. My proficiency in gathering requirements from stakeholders, conducting thorough market audits, and insightful user research has enabled me to create comprehensive research plans, design sketches, user flows, wireframes, and high-fidelity prototypes. Additionally, I am highly skilled in collaborating with agile software development teams, effectively presenting designs and user insights to stakeholders, and utilizing a range of design tools including Figma, Adobe Xd, Photoshop, Maze, Flow, and Webflow.
- ● Current project: research and design of a dashboard for the software of a solar energy subscription startup (SunDeal). Solo designer collaborating with engineers.
- ● Designed and delivered two e-commerce platforms using low code tools such as Squarespace and Nuvemshop, personalizing with HTML and CSS.
- ● Delivered mentorship app and platform during a 2-week sprint hackathon, leading the design squad of 3 UX Designers. Collaborated with 3 other developers and product owners.
- ● Landing pages designs (B2B and B2C focus) for Clinspace (medical coworking spaces startup).