Customer service representative
Dedicated and results-driven professional with over two years of extensive experience in customer service and support. Proven track record of excellence in various roles within the field, showcasing exceptional communication and problem-solving abilities. In my first role as a Customer Services Representative at Scimitar Global Services Limited, I successfully managed customer inquiries, provided accurate information, and resolved concerns to ensure customer satisfaction. I adeptly de-escalated tense situations and offered timely support, all while promoting new products and policies. Collaborating with colleagues, I played a vital role in enhancing overall customer service quality and contributed to the training of new team members. Transitioning to my role as a Microsoft Azure Support Engineer at Tek Experts, I displayed technical prowess in troubleshooting and resolving complex technical issues for customers. My role involved collaborating across teams globally, creating Microsoft incident management requests, and contributing to case deflection initiatives. With a focus on Microsoft Azure services, I effectively addressed customer concerns, promoted solution architecture, and participated in building supportive communities. I bring to the table a unique blend of technical expertise, virtual assistance expertise, data entry competence, emotional intelligence, and a customer-centric approach. With a consistent track record of delivering outstanding support and fostering collaboration, I am dedicated to continuing to elevate customer experiences which translates to positive customer reviews and customer loyalty.
Technical support; Fintech Analyst-Azure Subscription Management Support (ASMS)
- Responsible for the customer support experience with Microsoft Azure.
- Own, troubleshoot and solve customers' Azure billing issues, using collaboration, troubleshooting best practices and transparency within and across teams (e.g. swarming)
- Identify cases that require escalation (either technically or strategically)
- Create and maintain incident management requests to product group or engineering group
- Contribute to case deflection initiatives, automation and other digital self-help assets to improve customer and engineer experience
Federal University of Technology Owerri. (FUTO)
Welcome to Outdefine
A free tokenized community dedicated to connecting global tech talent with remote job opportunities. Our platform is designed to help you connect, learn, and earn in the tech industry while providing the chance to collect DEFN tokens. Join our vibrant community today and explore a world of possibilities for your tech career!Join for free