5-8 yearsSão Paulo, SP, Brasil
About Jhonatan RodriguesBackend Engineer
Estácio Faculty of Belém
Bachelor's DegreeClass of 2017
full time1/2018 - 3/2019
São Luís City Hall
full time3/2019 - 9/2019
- Worked on maintenance of municipality systems mainly using Java. Responsibilities: ● Maintenance of legacy systems. ● Documentation creation. ● User training.
full time10/2019 - 10/2021
- Worked on the development of solutions for the consortium market, focusing on the development and maintenance of serverless applications using NodeJS and TypeScript. Responsibilities: ● Development and maintenance of microservices. ● Integration of internal applications with Brazilian banks. ● System monitoring (observability). ● Implementation of design patterns. During this period, I also had the opportunity to perform some DevOps tasks such as: ● Implementation of Terraform scripts for infrastructure maintenance. ● Monitoring. ● Analysis of the best infrastructure services of AWS that could be used in the development of applications.
full time contract10/2022 - 2/2023
- Acts as a consultant focusing on maintenance and development of distributed systems using
- ● Understanding of business rules and client needs.
- ● Solution design (planning).
- ● Implementation and maintenance of applications.
- ● System monitoring (observability).
- ● Implementation of design patterns.
- ● Training and knowledge transfer to other engineers
full time10/2021 - 10/2022
- Worked as a Senior Engineer in the development and maintenance of the core of Mercado Livre's payment systems using Golang. Responsibilities: ● Maintenance of systems responsible for card payment records in CERC. ● Integration of internal Mercado Livre applications with Brazilian banks. ● Design and implementation of solutions. ● Training and knowledge transfer to other engineers. ● Integration with other teams in Latin America (Argentina, Mexico).