BSA/AML Professional with over 10 years of experience!
AVP BSA/AML/OFAC Analyst
Shinhan Bank America
- • Analyzing commercial banking transaction activity to identify potential suspicious activity.
- • Investigating time sensitive alerts and made determination for further escalation or non-issue.
- • Investigating time sensitive cases and make determination for farther escalation or non-issue.
- • Working directly with Chief Compliance Officer to Complete Suspicious Activity Reports (SAR) as required by the Bank Secrecy Act.
- • Identifying patterns and trends consistent with money laundering and terrorist financing, and flag any suspicious activities detected.
- • Performing enhanced due diligence search on the personal and business accounts in order to mitigate risk factor.
Baruch College (CUNY)
ACA Telavance Centennial Bank
• Reviewed Suspicious Activity Reports (SAR) to ensure the form is completed appropriately, the narrative is thorough, and the appropriate levels of supporting documentation were obtained and maintained. • Analyzed Actimize and Bridger closed alerts rela
Welcome to Outdefine
A free tokenized community dedicated to connecting global tech talent with remote job opportunities. Our platform is designed to help you connect, learn, and earn in the tech industry while providing the chance to collect DEFN tokens. Join our vibrant community today and explore a world of possibilities for your tech career!Join for free