Detail-oriented software engineer with solid skills in resolving technical issues and ample experience in IT. Resourceful, flexible and committed team player. Reliable in meeting tight deadlines to meet demands. Adept in troubleshooting, diagnosing and designing computer systems to customise client needs. Eager to enhance skills and achieve growth in organisation.
Kenya Revenue Authority
- KRA(KENYA REVENUE AUTHORITY) logo
- KRA(KENYA REVENUE AUTHORITY)KRA(KENYA REVENUE AUTHORITY)
- Internship · 11 mosInternship · 11 mos
- Corporate Support SpecialistCorporate Support Specialist
- Jan 2023 - Present · 11 mosJan 2023 - Present · 11 mos
- Nairobi County, Kenya · On-siteNairobi County, Kenya · On-site
- This position involves analysis of the system and coming up with solutions for different issues raised by taxpayers.Level II Technical Support of iTax system.
- Analysing the relationship between source code and the database in a bid to create solutions (SQL scripts) that resolve E-TIMS errors and bugs, raised through the ticketing system, that are being experienced by end users.
- Ensure that the E-TIMS database is functioning efficiently and effectively, and that data is accurately and securely stored, retrieved, and analysed.
- Create Python scripts and tools to automate repetitive tasks.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelors in Information Technology
Welcome to Outdefine
A free tokenized community dedicated to connecting global tech talent with remote job opportunities. Our platform is designed to help you connect, learn, and earn in the tech industry while providing the chance to collect DEFN tokens. Join our vibrant community today and explore a world of possibilities for your tech career!Join for free