About Carlos MonterrubioFullstack Engineer
Instituto Tecnologico de Oaxaca
Bachelor's DegreeClass of 1999
Senior Software Engineer Technical Lead
full time contract6/2021 - 4/2022
- Automated document recognition project modernization.
- Backend Development and Improvement.
- Technologies: Web API,.Net Framework, .Net Core, C#, Azure, AppInsights, Metrics, AzureDevops Pipelines, Redis Cache, Redisearch, CosmosDB, Xunit, Moq, Postman, Swagger, Fluent Assertions, Angular
Principal Software Engineer
full time contract4/2022 - 4/2023
- Performed a CI/CD Automation of main enterprise application, reducing overall deployment time.
- Moved current Azure cloud infrastructure to AWS cloud, reducing cost of Ownership.
- AWS, Azure Devops, GitHub, .Net, .Net Core, Devops, CloudFormation Stacks, S3 Buckets, EC2, RDS, VPC, IAM, Ansible, Packer.
Software Engineer Technical Lead
full time contract5/2020 - 6/2021
- Client: Citi Group
- Technical leadership of a project with many technical and safety compliance difficulties, leading an abroad team.
- Migration of the first phase of the ETL process from ProC to .Net.
- Support L3 of line of business applications in an hardened environment.
- Technical communication between users and development team.
- Cyberark web service development.
- BI platform migration.
- DevOps pipelines configuration.
- Technologies: SAS, Azure, Azure DevOps, Oracle, Cyberark, .Net core C#.
- Client: ThomsonReuters Legal Division
- Migration of Backend of Client/Server application to the Azure cloud.
- Backend code calling using azure pipeline with CommandLet development.
- Application deployment using Azure Devops in Docker containers.
- Technologies: .Net core, .Net Framework, Azure, AzureDevops, PowerShell, Azure SQL, Docker.
Senior .NET/Azure Developer
full time contract10/2017 - 5/2020
- • Planning, Design and Development of main business applications
- • Backend ORM Migration from NetTiers to Entity Framework of Product Styling System.
- • ETL/Windows Service Development.
- • Azure deployment and Management of REST API .Net Core 2.2 C#
- • Azure Background Workers .Net Core 2.2
- • Consume SOAP Services .NET WCF
- • Azure SQLServer Enterprise Instance management.
- • Azure Containers deployment
- • Azure Services (Application Insights, App Services etc.), ASP.NET MVC C#,
- • Angular components development and improvement.
- • Angular Migration from AngularJS to Angular 4.
- • Angular Dashboard development.
- • Configuration and optimization RESTful API code.
- • Code cleanup and refactoring.
- • Was involved in-depth changes (UI, backend, core, unit / integration tests, deployment, scheduled jobs)
- • Optimized settings for Azure Cloud / App Services. Refactored API code for user authorization
- • Jobs according to Agile sprints stories
Sr. SharePoint Consultant
full time contract12/2015 - 9/2016
- • SharePoint intranets improvement, development and Architecture.
- • Improved the responsiveness of the custom Master Page.
- • Created a Custom Workflow within SharePoint Designer to automate Document Approval Process from user to multiple approvers
- • Created email notification workflows to send groups notifications depending on tagged items
- • Participated in daily Scrum Stand Ups and Sprint planning alongside the Project Manager and Development Team
- • Created several Web Parts as widgets to show information based on the specific User login name.
- • Created a Quick Links configuration App to allow users customize external and internal URLs
- • Utilized JQuery to create and customize the company calendar.
- • Integrated FormStack forms into SharePoint
- • Created more than 10 subsites and granted permissions to specific user groups
- • Developed and improved around 20 subsite home pages utilizing JSOM, CSS and HTML
- • Developed customized Images Carousels
- • Worked along with Digital Designers to improve the SP pages look
- • Developed and Improved Azure SQL Queries