Full Stack Developer
- Developed scalable and efficient server-side applications using node.js and Express, leveraging its event-driven architecture and non-blocking I/O model.
- Implemented authentication and authorization mechanisms using third- party services like OAuth, ensuring secure access to web applications and proper handling of routing and middleware using frameworks like Express.js.
- Participated a scalable, flexible, and maintainable system architecture based on client requirements using modern technologies such as microservices and server less architecture. Additionally, built and deployed an efficient CI/CD pipeline using AWS Code Pipeline in the AWS environment.
- Collaborated with cross-functional teams to implement customer-facing and internal-facing applications, taking end-to-end ownership of new features and product lines.
- Prioritized well-tested code, developed and maintained high-quality code, and participated in code review to ensure adherence to best practices for readable and reliable code.
- Mentored junior engineers and enhanced existing application code with new features while making technical decisions.
- Implemented performance optimization techniques resulting in a 50% improvement in system responsiveness and a 40% reduction in load times.
- implemented unit and integration testing using Jest, Mocha and Postman to achieve a test coverage of 95% and reduce integration issues by 90%.
- Implemented a CI/CD pipeline using AWS Code Pipeline, enabling automated builds, testing, and deployment, resulting in a 40% reduction in deployment time and a 60% decrease in production issues.
University of Turku
Welcome to Outdefine
A free tokenized community dedicated to connecting global tech talent with remote job opportunities. Our platform is designed to help you connect, learn, and earn in the tech industry while providing the chance to collect DEFN tokens. Join our vibrant community today and explore a world of possibilities for your tech career!Join for free