André Mendonça e Silva
With more than 10 years in back-end development, focused on APIs, and with more than 5 years in the fintech market, I am focused on delivering results, with an emphasis on problem solving and without worrying about learning any technology that I don't know.
Senior Back-end Developer
- Responsible for the development, maintenance and deploys of the middleware and proxy backend for one of the clients.
Software Engineer III (Sr) Banking
- Responsible for the backend of one of the internal products, development of new technologies, and maintenance of legacy banking systems. Also developing a system to process in batch in an API prepared only for unitary processes. Also mentored junior developers
Senior Developer Back End I
- Development and maintenance of the company's software, addition to assisting other sr. developers in their tasks
- Responsible for the company's technology, creating and maintaining Node APIs, internal solutions and legacy PHP systems, MySQL and PostgreSQL Database Administration, server management.
- Responsible for API's Node, PHP systems, and an application using Ionic Framework. Responsible for the VPS server and the PostgreSQL database
- Responsible for maintaining the website and management system using the Mercadolivre API
CEO & CTO
- It was a startup that provided technology for student republic events. Was responsible for the development, maintenance and organization of the company
Machado Sobrinho College
Welcome to Outdefine
A free tokenized community dedicated to connecting global tech talent with remote job opportunities. Our platform is designed to help you connect, learn, and earn in the tech industry while providing the chance to collect DEFN tokens. Join our vibrant community today and explore a world of possibilities for your tech career!Join for free