Hi, I'm Anamoul Rouf, a Product Designer. I've more than 8 years of working experience. I've helped startups and product-driven companies build more than 8+ mobile apps and 15+ web applications. Currently, I'm working at Playground Labs building the financial engine for Web3 gaming (products: KAP Games, Heimdall App, KAP DAO Staking). Previously, I've helped ShareTrip to design and develop Android and iOS travel apps from Sketch. I led the product team designing 2 B2B and 1 SAAS product (products: Website, Mobile App, B2B Portal, STHotels, STOps). to know more visit https://anamoulrouf.com/
Sr. Product Designer
- Effectively communicated research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and sign rationale both verbally and visually, worked for our several platforms (KAP Games www.kap.gg), Heimdall App Kapital DAO Staking).
- - Develop diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, click-throughs, and prototypes.
- - Develop and maintain a Design System for all platforms and help the team to work more efficiently and consistently.
UI & UX Designer
- Beatnik is a 360 creative agency based in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Successfully worked on around 25+ web and mobile app design projects for many renowned brands like- Banglalink, Berger Paints BD, Burger King BD, Bengal Meet, IPDC Finance, etc.
- Convinced the importance of User Experience and engaged the core team and stakeholders throughout the design process. Led kick-off meetings, interviews, design studios, and user testing.
- Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually
- Simplify complex interaction problems and champion a user-centered design methodology
- Create highly desired and user-centered designs by considering business goals, Product requirements, market segment analysis, customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings.
- Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, click-throughs, and prototypes.
- Develop and maintain a Design System for all platforms and help the team to work more efficiently and consistently.
Product Design Manager
- Truck Lagbe is the largest and pioneer in truck & pickup rental service provider.
- I led the most talented team of 5+ designers and designed functional and useable products for the current 2M+ & future billion users.
- I worked collaboratively with cross-functional teams, including Tech, Business, Marketing, and other groups.
- Conceived, planned, and drove the development of high-end, useful digital products.
- Designed and evaluated a centralized Design System and maintained consistency and continuity, saving around 25% of designers' and developers' productive time.
Sr. Product Designer
- ShareTrip is the country’s first and pioneer online travel aggregator (OTA).
- My goal was to craft a functional and delightful experience through web and mobile apps currently consisting of 1.2M+ & and future billion users.
- Assembled informative insights from research and interviews. Made strategic decisions using rapid testing and design thinking approach, and improved usability by about 54%.
- Collaborated and coordinated with CEO, engineers, and other stakeholders to define UX problems and improve user engagement and generated about 56% growth in active users in 4 months.
- Facilitated the design team in developing and maintaining the design system, implementing the design process to increase team productivity by around 25%.
- Created a seamless and intuitive booking experience through the platform with about 86% success rate.
- Jobike is an on-demand bicycle-sharing service. Worked on 3+ web & mobile apps.
- Redesign & automate the support system and also enhance the bicycle battery efficiency by 30%.
- Designed a more improved & secured user account recharge process, which helps to get positive user reviews.
University of California, San Diego
Human Centered Design
University of Pennsylvania
University of Virginia Darden School of Business
ShareTrip Mobile Application
ShareTrip is the country’s first and pioneer OTA providing offline and website-based flights, hotels, and holiday package booking services. My challenge was to design Android and iOS mobile applications from scratch. https://anamoulrouf.com/sharetrip
Hello, I'm excited to express my interest in the Product Designer role. I come with over 8 years of extensive experience as a product designer, during which I've collaborated with startups and product-focused companies to bring to life more than 8 mobile apps, 15 web applications, and 25 websites. As I'm actively seeking new opportunities in the field of product design, I'm particularly drawn to roles that offer a fully remote working setup. I'm also open to flexible work hours to accommodate different time zones and ensure smooth collaboration. I'd welcome the chance to discuss how my experience and design skills could be a valuable asset to your team. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or would like to chat further. Looking forward to the possibility of working together. Best regards, Anamoul Rouf. Product Designer https://anamoulrouf.com/ https://www.linkedin.com/in/roufuxdesigner/
Welcome to Outdefine
A free tokenized community dedicated to connecting global tech talent with remote job opportunities. Our platform is designed to help you connect, learn, and earn in the tech industry while providing the chance to collect DEFN tokens. Join our vibrant community today and explore a world of possibilities for your tech career!Join for free