As a skilled professional seeking career growth, you deserve access to the best job opportunities available. Join Outdefine's Trusted community today and apply to premier job openings with leading enterprises globally. Set your own rate, keep all your pay, and enjoy the benefits of a fee-free experience.
About the job
About The Position
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join our expanding Technical Support team at Zesty!
Working with our cutting-edge technology and a one-of-a-kind customer base, our mission is to provide our customers with the best experience every time they interact with us.
The technical support team is responsible for addressing technical matters that are brought up by our direct customers as well as our partners, handling the incoming support tickets based on our SLA and maintaining Zesty’s KB.
As a Technical Support Engineer, you’ll use critical thinking and problem-solving skills to handle complex end-user support cases.
Our ideal candidate is a tech-savvy, people-person with Technical Support background, that possesses technical orientation and knows how to develop and operate an ongoing relationship with technical customers.
- Act as the initial point of contact for all technical requests from clients, partners and/or other employees from within Zesty.
- Assist Zesty’s customers and partners through technical issues while maintaining an organized support process, from the initial understanding of the issue, through a thorough investigation and escalation in case needed, all the way to a full resolution and documentation.
- Maintain a strict SLA while making sure the right escalation is applied in a timely manner in order to provide our customers with the quickest and most efficient resolution.
- Maintain a close working relationship with various teams across the organization (RnD, Product, Sales and Success) in order to address any issue that is brought up either by customers or partners.
- Assist in creating and maintaining training materials that would assist our customers as well as the various teams within the company.
What You Should Have?
- The position has a scope of about 70%, so the ability to work shifts (including night shifts) is a requirement.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or any related technical field is preferred.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a customer-focused position in a SaaS company, involving technical knowledge of the company’s products and services.
- Native fluency in English with exemplary verbal, visual and written communications skills.
- Professional written and interpersonal skills are essential when communicating with customers and clients
- Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently and simultaneously.
- Extensive experience working with public cloud providers (AWS is preferred).
- Accept constructive criticism and customer feedback regarding their experience with software or IT services
- Comfortable working with and assisting others through written correspondence as well as a frontal support session (through video calls).
- Time-management skills and the ability to establish reasonable and attainable deadlines for resolution.
- Cloud Experience – working with AWS and the overall cloud ecosystem (advantage).
- Familiarity with Jira, Salesforce (advantage).
- A proven track record of goal over-achievement.
- A hands-on, independent and self-driven personality.
- Experience with public cloud solutions, preferably AWS.
- Experience with overall FinOps, as part of the public cloud.
- Experienced Cloud Architect in a customer-facing role.
- Experienced Linux system administrator or DevOps experience.
- Experience with tools such as Terraform and CloudFormation.
- Networking experience.
- Hands-on experience with container orchestration platforms (such as Kubernetes & Amazon ECS).
Become a trusted member, apply to jobs, and earn token rewards
Create and customize your member profile.
Earn 500 Outdefine tokens for becoming trusted member and completing your assessment.
Once you are a Trusted Member you can start applying to jobs.