As a skilled professional seeking career growth, you deserve access to the best job opportunities available. Join Outdefine's Trusted community today and apply to premier job openings with leading enterprises globally. Set your own rate, keep all your pay, and enjoy the benefits of a fee-free experience.
About the job
- 4+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer in a production environment, preferably from a startup company
- Familiarity with CI/CD methodologies and best practices
- Strong experience with AWS / Azure including building automation around its APIs.
- Advantage – additional experience with GCP
- Experience building Infrastructure as Code using Terraform / AWS Cloud-formation
- Proven experience with Bash and/or Python scripting
- Very good knowledge and experience with Linux system administration
- Working knowledge of monitoring, logging, and metrics collection tools
- Familiarity with containerization technologies such as Docker and orchestration tools such as ECS/Kubernetes – an advantage
It will be great if you will also have:
- Experience deploying serverless infrastructure (AWS Lambda)
- Experience managing large scale SQL and NoSQL databases
- Background in information security, detection, and related fields
Why is it exciting to be a Zester?
At Zesty, we’re a team of driven, forward-thinkers passionate about pushing the boundaries of cloud optimization. Our culture encourages creativity, curiosity, and a willingness to embrace challenges.
We care about:
Diversity & Inclusion – Be yourself! We welcome employees from all backgrounds and have created a workplace where everyone can feel empowered.
Transparency – We share our success stories, failures, processes, numbers, and everything in between. If you want to know something that wasn’t shared with you – just ask!
One Team- We genuinely trust each other which enables us to act as one team working together toward the same mission. All team members are equally important.
Open Communication & Feedback – When facing challenges, we always look for fresh ideas and ways to overcome them. We embrace constructive feedback that can, and should, be given to anyone.,
Ego is left at the door – Ego obscures and disrupts everything: the planning process, the ability to
take good advice, and the ability to accept constructive feedback. We aim to operate with a high degree of humility.
Become a trusted member, apply to jobs, and earn token rewards
Create and customize your member profile.
Earn 500 Outdefine tokens for becoming trusted member and completing your assessment.
Once you are a Trusted Member you can start applying to jobs.