As a skilled professional seeking career growth, you deserve access to the best job opportunities available. Join Outdefine's Trusted community today and apply to premier job openings with leading enterprises globally. Set your own rate, keep all your pay, and enjoy the benefits of a fee-free experience.
About the job
Working in the DeFi team
We are looking for an Algorithmic Trader to join our team to help us build and maintain the systems that drive our on-chain searching. You will focus both on designing and implementing trading strategies as well as the core microservices and backend infrastructure required by the trading engine.
Our trading is very technologically focused and our traders are akin to programmatic problem solvers. Similar to the ethos of most builders within the space, this role requires you to wear many hats. You will work and contribute across multiple code bases in a variety of languages whilst pushing and exploring the frontiers of the design space within the ecosystem.
We pride ourselves on running a tight knit and collaborative team and so you can expect to work closely with experienced traders and developers who will be teaching and guiding you on how to contribute and improve our systems. Team members are encouraged to cultivate their own narratives, challenge each other and investigate new domains together.
- Proficiency in programming with at least one of the following: Python, Rust or Go
- Comfortable working on Linux environments and Git version control
- Experience with programmatic statistical analysis and quantitative / analytic skills
- High level understanding of high-frequency market making strategies
- Understanding of blockchain fundamentals and mechanics of the EVM
- Familiarity with smart contract development and the Foundry toolkit
- A passion for learning about protocol microstructure and design mechanisms
Become a trusted member, apply to jobs, and earn token rewards
Create and customize your member profile.
Earn 500 Outdefine tokens for becoming trusted member and completing your assessment.
Once you are a Trusted Member you can start applying to jobs.