As a skilled professional seeking career growth, you deserve access to the best job opportunities available. Join Outdefine's Trusted community today and apply to premier job openings with leading enterprises globally. Set your own rate, keep all your pay, and enjoy the benefits of a fee-free experience.
About the job
Nature of the role
We are a hyper-growth startup in one of the most dynamic industries today. We are looking for a Settlements Specialist who has expertise in settlements in the crypto space or has traditional financial markets experience. The individual must easily adapt to the entrepreneurial, varied and highly dynamic nature of a startup business.
In this role you will work closely with the Middle Office, Trading, Business Development and Product teams.
- Communicating and liaising with counterparties to ensure they are satisfied with the OTC services that Wintermute provides
- Trade settlement - communicating with trading counterparties to ensure timely and accurate settlements
- Trade reconciliation - ensuring the trades that we agree to settle have the correct trade economics
- Process improvement - working with developers to help automate processes or design ways to streamline current processes
- Answering trade queries internally and externally
Hard Skills Requirements
- 0-5 years experience in settlements in the crypto or traditional finance space, we can also consider applicants fresh out of University.
- Prior experience with Operations functions and / or counterparty relationship management in a crypto/financial services company with high-volume and complex operations (multiple products, multiple geographies); experience in an hft/liquidity provision business is a significant advantage
- Excellent Excel skills and ability to analyse and work with tabular data
- Experience in process improvement is a significant advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or another Quantitative Field
- Strong interest and curiosity in blockchain technology & crypto
- Owner mentality: take ownership of tasks and projects. A drive to understand the business beyond own role to add value to the overall business
- Comfortable working in a very non-hierarchical organization without necessarily having direct reports.
- Determination, ambition yet humility; ability to both influence others and listen/learn from others
- Like meritocracy and being judged by what you deliver
- Drive to do whatever it takes to get things done; ability to find creative yet highly professional and compliant solutions to complex tasks
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset vs 9-to-5 mentality; prepared to work non-standard working hours (since we are a high-growth start-up operating in 24/7 crypto world). You may be required to do shift work, to cover early mornings or late evenings.
- Like working in the team environment working from our London Office.
Become a trusted member, apply to jobs, and earn token rewards
Create and customize your member profile.
Earn 500 Outdefine tokens for becoming trusted member and completing your assessment.
Once you are a Trusted Member you can start applying to jobs.