As a skilled professional seeking career growth, you deserve access to the best job opportunities available. Join Outdefine's Trusted community today and apply to premier job openings with leading enterprises globally. Set your own rate, keep all your pay, and enjoy the benefits of a fee-free experience.
About the job
Veza is an identity-first security company. Identity and security teams use Veza to secure identity access across SaaS apps, on-prem apps, data systems, and cloud infrastructure. Veza solves the blind spots of traditional identity tools with its unique ability to ingest and organize permissions metadata in the Veza Authorization Graph. Global enterprises like Blackstone, Wynn Resorts, and Expedia trust Veza to visualize access permissions, monitor permissions activity, automate access reviews, and remediate privilege violations. Founded in 2020, Veza is headquartered in Los Gatos, California, and is funded by Accel, Bain Capital, Ballistic Ventures, GV, Norwest Venture Partners, and True Ventures. Visit us at veza.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
About The Opportunity
Integrations are at the heart of Veza! Integrations component is responsible for pulling all identity and authorization information embedded in various apps, interpreting it correctly and then incorporating it into Veza's patented Authorization Graph. As the Sr. Product Manager for Integrations, you will play a pivotal role in one of the most important areas for the company and shape how we work with a variety of enterprise software providers. To achieve this, you will work collaboratively with various internal stakeholders and customers to define, refine and execute the product vision for Veza's Integrations product areas. This is a very unique opportunity where on one hand you will build proprietary solutions for a select few platforms while building and growing the adoption of Veza's Open Authorization APIs platform for a long tail of custom applications to integrate with Veza. You'll work with a number of enterprise software technologies including identity providers (Okta, Azure AD, Google Workspace, etc.), cloud providers (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud), SaaS applications, custom applications and data sources (Snowflake, AWS Redshift, AWS S3 buckets, Google BigQuery, etc.) and Veza's Open Authorization APIs (OAA).
- Own Veza's long-term strategy and positioning to scale out Veza integrations for various Enterprise software providers
- Prioritize product requirements, customer and field enhancement requests to create and maintain an on-going roadmap that continues to deliver Veza integrations for various Enterprise software providers
- Work across Engineering teams to create project plans to track and deliver to the defined roadmap vision
- Provide enabling content and demos for the Product and Field Marketing and Sales teams to quickly allow them to incorporate new Veza Integrations into their campaigns and sales plays
- Serve as a product evangelist with thought leadership, blogging, social media posts, and speaking at industry events
- Understand the competitive landscape as an input for Veza Integrations planning, enabling near-term differentiation and building a long-term competitive moat
- Interface with Customer Success and utilize product analytic tools to assess and continually improve all aspects of customer adoption of Veza Integrations
- 4+ years of experience in B2B product management
- Knowledge of authorization, authentication, and/or identity
- Experience with Product Management at a high-growth start-up
- Willingness and ability to travel and meet with key stakeholders quarterly
- Passion about delivering the highest quality products that lead to exceptional customer satisfaction
- Ability to thrive when managing multiple work-streams simultaneously and under tight timeline pressure to deliver
- Experience delivering SaaS products
Nice to Have
- Professional experience at security and/or identity companies
- Demonstrated track record of ambition, drive, and achievement
We're driven to build a strong company culture and are looking for individuals with solid alignment with our following guiding principles:
- Stay Customer Obsessed
- Iterate, Adapt, and Innovate
- Demonstrate a will to win
- Lead with Humility
- Act with Integrity
- Founder's Mentality
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Pre-tax health care, dependent care, and commuter benefits (FSA)
- Flexible medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Parental leave
- Flexible Time Off
- Home Set up and Monthly Connectivity Stipend
At Veza, your base pay is one part of your total compensation package. For this position, the reasonably expected pay range is between $175,000 and $225,000 for the level at which this job has been scoped. Your base pay will depend on several factors, including your experience, qualifications, education, location, and skills. In the event that you are considered for a different level, a higher or lower pay range would apply. This position is also eligible for equity and a competitive benefits package.
Veza is proud to be an equal opportunity and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If a candidate with a disability requires an accommodation during the recruitment process, please email email@example.com
Veza is the data security platform built on the power of authorization. Our platform is purpose-built for multi-cloud environments to help you use and share your data more safely. Veza makes it easy to dynamically visualize, understand and control who can and should take what action on what data. We organize authorization metadata across identity providers, data systems, cloud service providers, and applications — all to address the toughest data security challenges of the multi-cloud era. Founded in 2020, the company is remote-first and funded by top-tier venture capital firms including Accel Partners, Bain Capital, Ballistic Ventures, Google Ventures (GV), Norwest Venture Partners, and True Ventures. To learn more, please visit us at veza.com.
Become a trusted member, apply to jobs, and earn token rewards
Create and customize your member profile.
Earn 500 Outdefine tokens for becoming trusted member and completing your assessment.
Once you are a Trusted Member you can start applying to jobs.