As a skilled professional seeking career growth, you deserve access to the best job opportunities available. Join Outdefine's Trusted community today and apply to premier job openings with leading enterprises globally. Set your own rate, keep all your pay, and enjoy the benefits of a fee-free experience.
About the job
Veza is the identity security company. Identity and security teams use Veza to secure identity access across SaaS apps, on-prem apps, data systems, and cloud infrastructure. Veza solves the blind spots of traditional identity tools with its unique ability to ingest and organize permissions metadata in the Veza Authorization Graph. Global enterprises like Blackstone, Wynn Resorts, and Expedia trust Veza to visualize access permissions, monitor permissions activity, automate access reviews, and remediate privilege violations. Founded in 2020, Veza is headquartered in Los Gatos, California, and is funded by Accel, Bain Capital, Ballistic Ventures, GV, Norwest Venture Partners, and True Ventures. Visit us at veza.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
About The Opportunity
We're hiring a Frontend Software Engineer to lead the next phase of our growth. You'll work alongside builders who have helped to shape the success of companies such as Google, Okta, Rubrik, AWS among others. You will be a valued member of a collaborative agile team, continuously experimenting and iterating to deliver new product objectives.
- Build UI features using React, TypeScript, CSS
- Write Unit Test and end-to-end tests
- Collaborate with Team Lead to deliver features/tests/bug fixes
- Work closely with product managers, designers, engineers to tackle exciting and challenging problems
- Contribute to architectural decisions in the codebase
- Communicate with other teams to resolve conflicts
- 5+ years professional development with React, TypeScript, CSS and Jest
- Knowledge of jest, React testing library, Cypress or other E2E testing framework
- Experience working with React hooks and general React state management
- Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience
Nice to Have
- Ability to understand the needs of a multi-tenanted UI
- In-depth knowledge and experiences with Storybook to document components
- Experience with metrics and telemetry systems
- In-depth understanding of recoil or redux style reducers
- Understanding of asynchronous state management
We're driven to build a strong company culture and are looking for individuals with strong alignment with the following:
- Stay Customer Obsessed
- Iterate, Adapt, and Innovate
- Demonstrate a will to win
- Lead with Humility
- Act with Integrity
- Founder's Mentality
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- Flexible Time Off
- Monthly Connectivity Stipend
- New MacBook
At Veza, your base pay is one part of your total compensation package. For this position, the reasonably expected pay range is between $90,000 and $120,000 for the level at which this job has been scoped. Your base pay will depend on several factors, including your experience, qualifications, education, location, and skills. In the event that you are considered for a different level, a higher or lower pay range would apply. This position is also eligible for equity and a competitive benefits package.
Veza is proud to be an equal opportunity and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If a candidate with a disability requires an accommodation during the recruitment process, please email email@example.com
Veza is the data security platform built on the power of authorization. Our platform is purpose-built for multi-cloud environments to help you use and share your data more safely. Veza makes it easy to dynamically visualize, understand and control who can and should take what action on what data. We organize authorization metadata across identity providers, data systems, cloud service providers, and applications — all to address the toughest data security challenges of the multi-cloud era. Founded in 2020, the company is remote-first and funded by top-tier venture capital firms including Accel Partners, Bain Capital, Ballistic Ventures, Google Ventures (GV), Norwest Venture Partners, and True Ventures. To learn more, please visit us at veza.com.
Become a trusted member, apply to jobs, and earn token rewards
Create and customize your member profile.
Earn 500 Outdefine tokens for becoming trusted member and completing your assessment.
Once you are a Trusted Member you can start applying to jobs.