As a skilled professional seeking career growth, you deserve access to the best job opportunities available. Join Outdefine's Trusted community today and apply to premier job openings with leading enterprises globally. Set your own rate, keep all your pay, and enjoy the benefits of a fee-free experience.
About the job
About the role
- Write code for the Taiko L2 client in Rust
- Design, implement, and test Taiko Booster Rollup (BBR)
- Security testing and optimization of the L2 client
- Working collaboratively with our Rollup Infrastructure team
- 4+ years of development experience in Rust language.
- Experience with Ethereum and at least one Ethereum client codebase such as Geth/Reth.
- Experience with performance optimization and high-load projects
- Security-minded and always learning
- A deep sense of ownership in your work, capable of seeing a complex project through from start to finish
- One year experience with DevOps, familiar with docker-compose and Kubernetes
- Familiar with CI/CD and automation best practices such as with GitHub actions and release processes
The role is remote, offers competitive compensation (cash + equity), and an opportunity to help scale Ethereum - a technology and ecosystem that is changing the world.
Become a trusted member, apply to jobs, and earn token rewards
Create and customize your member profile.
Earn 500 Outdefine tokens for becoming trusted member and completing your assessment.
Once you are a Trusted Member you can start applying to jobs.