As a skilled professional seeking career growth, you deserve access to the best job opportunities available. Join Outdefine's Trusted community today and apply to premier job openings with leading enterprises globally. Set your own rate, keep all your pay, and enjoy the benefits of a fee-free experience.
About the job
About the role
- Craft the developer onboarding experience, and support them throughout their development lifecycle
- Interface with the community of developers to turn their feedback and frictions into product directions for the engineering team
- Contribute to and help maintain clear, comprehensive documentation, and create content aimed at educating and onboarding developer communities
- Engage with the developer community on Twitter, Discord, GitHub or wherever our builders congregate
- Organize and lead events, grants, and other developer-focused programs
- Strong understanding of Ethereum and its application ecosystem
- Understanding of L2 scaling solutions and cryptographic primitives
- Experience as a software engineer, or in a developer relations role, or existing integration within the Ethereum/solidity dev community
- Willingness to travel to hackathons and other community events
- Highly curious and always learning
- A deep sense of ownership in your work, deriving joy from helping others
- Located somewhere other than South and North America - we already have coverage there.
The role is remote, offers competitive compensation (cash + equity), and an opportunity to help scale Ethereum - a technology and ecosystem that is changing the world.
Become a trusted member, apply to jobs, and earn token rewards
Create and customize your member profile.
Earn 500 Outdefine tokens for becoming trusted member and completing your assessment.
Once you are a Trusted Member you can start applying to jobs.