As a skilled professional seeking career growth, you deserve access to the best job opportunities available. Join Outdefine's Trusted community today and apply to premier job openings with leading enterprises globally. Set your own rate, keep all your pay, and enjoy the benefits of a fee-free experience.
About the job
At Solidus, we believe digital assets offer an opportunity to transform finance and make it more inclusive, transparent, and efficient. Our team uses over 20 years of experience developing Wall Street-grade FinTech to build crypto-native market surveillance and compliance infrastructure. Digital asset firms globally use our products to detect, investigate, and report compliance threats, trade manipulation, and fraud in order to protect investors, provide transparency, apply for licensing, and comply with regulation. Our work is key to promoting institutional adoption of digital assets and growing the ecosystem.
As a young and ambitious company in an extremely dynamic space, any candidate must be independent, accountable, organized, have a self-starter attitude, and be willing to get their hands dirty with day-to-day work that might be out of their official scope, while keeping an eye on their goals and the big picture.
We are seeking an experienced and highly skilled Senior Software Engineer to join our dynamic Market Surveillance Team. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will play a crucial role in designing, developing, and maintaining advanced algorithms and software solutions that monitor, detect, and prevent fraudulent activities, market abuse, and compliance breaches based on off-chain data and on-chain data.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field. Master's degree or PhD is a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in algorithm development for financial markets, market surveillance, or related fields.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as, Java, Kotlin, C#, C++ or similar, and experience with algorithmic development and optimization.
- Solid understanding of software engineering principles, design patterns, and system architecture.
- Familiarity with real-time data processing frameworks, databases, and distributed computing is a plus.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Effective communication skills to collaborate with multidisciplinary teams and present complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience with monitoring and managing production environments
- Great interpersonal skills and a team player
- Strong understanding of financial markets, trading strategies, and regulatory requirements related to market surveillance.
- Python experience
- Experience with data analysis, statistical modeling, and machine learning techniques is advantageous.
- This role is open for NYC or Tel Aviv
Become a trusted member, apply to jobs, and earn token rewards
Create and customize your member profile.
Earn 500 Outdefine tokens for becoming trusted member and completing your assessment.
Once you are a Trusted Member you can start applying to jobs.