As a skilled professional seeking career growth, you deserve access to the best job opportunities available. Join Outdefine's Trusted community today and apply to premier job openings with leading enterprises globally. Set your own rate, keep all your pay, and enjoy the benefits of a fee-free experience.
About the job
👨💻 About the role
As a Senior Backend Engineer at Safe, you will be supporting the team with setting up and maintaining services that support the Safe infrastructure on a multitude of Ethereum networks.
Your role will involve ensuring our services stack is up and running by providing bug fixes and infrastructure updates. You will be responsible for automating and improving development and release processes, supporting external teams, proposing and implementing infrastructure improvements, and ensuring the development workflows have the necessary security measures, monitoring tools, and alert systems in place for all the applications that are hosted on AWS.
Our Tech Stack: Python, Django, Celery, AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, Datadog
Check our github:
- Transaction Service: https://github.com/gnosis/safe-transaction-service
- Client Gateway: https://github.com/gnosis/safe-client-gateway
- Config service: https://github.com/gnosis/safe-config-service
- Events Service: https://github.com/safe-global/safe-events-service
🗂 What you’ll be doing
- Ensure that systems are safe and secure
- Debug code and infrastructure issues in our services stack
- Automation improvements for the development and release processes
- Analyze and propose infrastructure improvements
- Maintenance of our core services stack
- Support external teams in configuring our service stack in their infrastructure
- Coordinate the setup of services for new ETH chains
- Configuration of alerts to detect failures
🎒 What you’ll bring
- Proficiency with Python
- Strong experience in Linux administration
- Experience with Docker and Docker Compose
- Experience with Monitoring tools like Datadog
- Good knowledge of high availability services
- Working knowledge of Django and Celery
➕ Nice to have
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with Kubernetes administration
- Experience with Postgres, Redis, RabbitMQ
- Experience with PagerDuty or similar
- AWS (or other cloud) administration skills
🎉 What we can offer you
- Personal education and conference budgets
- Friday afternoons on research or on a side project in our ecosystem
- Flexible workplace when it comes to your work schedule
- Token allocation for all employees
- Annual company retreats
- Office space in Berlin (Full Node) - a co-working space for blockchain projects)
Please apply with your English resume.
Become a trusted member, apply to jobs, and earn token rewards
Create and customize your member profile.
Earn 500 Outdefine tokens for becoming trusted member and completing your assessment.
Once you are a Trusted Member you can start applying to jobs.