As a skilled professional seeking career growth, you deserve access to the best job opportunities available. Join Outdefine's Trusted community today and apply to premier job openings with leading enterprises globally. Set your own rate, keep all your pay, and enjoy the benefits of a fee-free experience.
About the job
We are looking for an experienced Python developer to work within the Prezi payments team. As a Python Developer in the payments domain, you will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing our payments systems, troubleshooting payment and subscription-related issues, and resolving transaction failures. You'll have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology projects that are at the forefront of the payments industry.
Looking under Prezi hood, our backends are written mostly in Python using Django as a framework (with a couple of Scala services mixed in), all running on Kubernetes, while our frontend is written in Typescript using React.
We are a virtual-first employer with main hubs in the EU and US, we have employees around the globe. This is a remote role and you can work from anywhere within Europe
- Design, develop and maintain Python applications and services related to our payments systems
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and provide technical solutions
- Ensure the performance, security and scalability of our payment systems
- Participate in code reviews and contribute to the improvement of development practices within the payments domain
- Develop and maintain integrations with external systems and services when necessary.
- Create documentation for payment systems, including architecture, design and operational procedures.
- Solid development experience (3+ years) in Python
- Experience with TypeScript/React
- Experience building APIs and knowledge of RESTful principles
- Familiarity with database technologies, including SQL and NoSQL databases
- Any experience with DevOps tools would be desirable
- Strong understanding of software engineering best practices
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills
- Effective communication and collaboration abilities
- Experience with payment gateways and industry standards is advantageous, but not essential
Become a trusted member, apply to jobs, and earn token rewards
Create and customize your member profile.
Earn 500 Outdefine tokens for becoming trusted member and completing your assessment.
Once you are a Trusted Member you can start applying to jobs.