As a skilled professional seeking career growth, you deserve access to the best job opportunities available. Join Outdefine's Trusted community today and apply to premier job openings with leading enterprises globally. Set your own rate, keep all your pay, and enjoy the benefits of a fee-free experience.
About the job
Labelbox is the leading data-centric AI platform for building intelligent applications. Teams looking to capitalize on the latest advances in generative AI and LLMs use the Labelbox platform to inject these systems with the right degree of human supervision and automation. Whether they are building AI products by using LLMs that require human fine-tuning, or applying AI to reduce the time associated with manually-intensive tasks like data labeling or finding business insights, Labelbox enables teams to do so effectively and quickly.
Current Labelbox customers are transforming industries within insurance, retail, manufacturing/robotics, healthcare, and beyond. Our platform is used by Fortune 500 enterprises including Walmart, Procter & Gamble, Genentech, and Adobe, as well as hundreds of leading AI teams. We are backed by leading investors including SoftBank, Andreessen Horowitz, B Capital, Gradient Ventures (Google's AI-focused fund), Databricks Ventures, Snowpoint Ventures and Kleiner Perkins.
About The Role
As a Machine Learning Support Engineer, you’ll act as the frontline of customer love, utilizing live chat and internal resources to resolve product issues and provide proactive guidance to customers.
As Labelbox continues to grow, we often have multiple openings for this role. Should your skills and experience align with our requirements and timeline, our team will reach out to you as soon as opportunities become available on this team.
Your Day to Day
- Create great experiences for our customers when they need help. Build trust and advisory relationships with customers to help them better use the product.
- Learn Labelbox's product at a deep level and help customers do the same. Learn what’s happening next with the product, and help customers prepare for the use of new features.
- Go beyond the question being asked; understand how our customers define their own success with the product and help them work toward that success.
- Proactively propose creative solutions to address customers’ business problems and goals.
- Be a voice for our customers during internal discussions and projects at Labelbox. Represent their needs and struggles to help drive our products in a strong direction.
- Monitor and identify trends in customer experiences. Work within the team and with other teams at Labelbox to give customers the information and tools they need to more effectively and efficiently support themselves in the use of the product.
- 1+ years experience on a Technical Support team
- BA/BS in Computer Science/Engineering degree
- Proficient in Python
- Experience with Machine Learning a plus
- An ability to navigate and advise on efforts related to complex customer requests or projects, gathering additional human resources for assistance if needed
- Empathy, patience, phenomenal people skills;
- An ability to learn quickly to understand and articulate new technologies and corresponding value propositions
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to multitask in order to effectively prioritize and manage workflow
- A creative problem solver who isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty
- Ability to quickly pick up a variety of software applications with ease
- Experience with common support software like Intercom, GitHub, Jira, etc
Labelbox strives to ensure pay parity across the organization and discuss compensation transparently. The expected annual base salary range for United States-based candidates
is $70,000 - $110,000. This range is not inclusive of any potential equity packages or additional benefits. Exact compensation varies based on a variety of factors, including skills and competencies, experience, and geographical location.
Excel in a Hub-centric Remote Model.
We’re committed to excellence and understand the importance of bringing our talented people together. While we continue to embrace remote work, we’ve transitioned to a Hub-Centric Remote Model with a focus on nurturing collaboration and connection within our dedicated hubs in the San Francisco Bay Area, New York City Metropolitan Area, Miami-Fort Lauderdale Area, and Warsaw, Poland. We encourage asynchronous communication, autonomy, and ownership of your tasks, with the added convenience of hub-based gatherings.
Your Personal Data Privacy:
Any personal information you provide Labelbox as a part of your application will be processed in accordance with Labelbox’s Job Applicant Privacy notice.
Any emails from Labelbox team members will originate from a @labelbox.com email address. If you encounter anything that raises suspicions during your interactions, we encourage you to exercise caution and suspend or discontinue communications. If you are uncertain about the legitimacy of any communication you have received, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com for clarification and verification.
Become a trusted member, apply to jobs, and earn token rewards
Create and customize your member profile.
Earn 500 Outdefine tokens for becoming trusted member and completing your assessment.
Once you are a Trusted Member you can start applying to jobs.