As a skilled professional seeking career growth, you deserve access to the best job opportunities available. Join Outdefine's Trusted community today and apply to premier job openings with leading enterprises globally. Set your own rate, keep all your pay, and enjoy the benefits of a fee-free experience.
About the job
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Cybersecurity Engineer to join our Platform team. In your role, you will be responsible for development, testing and validation of Cybersecurity features into our embedded software and Autonomous Driving Systems.
Work Location: Onsite Required
- Design and implement security features in our embedded software systems.
- Contribute to technical requirements, architecture, and interface design documents.
- Design and development of real-time embedded firmware and embedded Linux software that implements security controls for the system.
- Develop, and lead execution of test strategies and test plans.
- Collaborate cross-functionally and align on product-level requirements/goals.
- Develop Software Security Architecture for the entire system, including remote management subsystem.
- Experience in embedded development in robotics, real-time controls, or system software.
- Proven record of designing and delivering software security systems for internet-connected embedded devices.
- Experience incorporating hardware-based security techniques (Hardware Security modules, TrustZone, Secure Boot, etc) into a robust hardware/software system design.
- Experience in creating, presenting and refining clear, compelling technical specifications from top-level system architecture documents down to low-level implementation guides and test plans.
- Sound knowledge of Cryptography fundamentals and Public Key Infrastructure.
- Familiar with Linux environment.
- Experience with C or C++, and scripting language such as Python, Bash.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in an extremely fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- PTO/Paid Holidays/Paid Sick Leave
- 100% Company paid Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance plan
- Company 401(K) matching program: 3%
- Company paid life /AD&D insurance
- Cell phone subsidy
- Company provided Lunch & Dinner Monday - Friday
- Visa sponsorship is available for this position
- Opportunity for professional growth and career advancement
- The US base salary range for this full-time position is $120,000 - $180,000
- Individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including work location, job-related skills, years of experience, and relevant education or training.
- Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include discretionary bonus, equity and other benefits.
Become a trusted member, apply to jobs, and earn token rewards
Create and customize your member profile.
Earn 500 Outdefine tokens for becoming trusted member and completing your assessment.
Once you are a Trusted Member you can start applying to jobs.