As a skilled professional seeking career growth, you deserve access to the best job opportunities available. Join Outdefine's Trusted community today and apply to premier job openings with leading enterprises globally. Set your own rate, keep all your pay, and enjoy the benefits of a fee-free experience.
About the job
About The Position
Imagene is seeking a skilled and highly motivated System administrator for a dynamic role in shaping Imagene’s products. The environment is exciting, fast-paced, and offers the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology. Imagene is working with some of the largest players in the health space, thus you’ll have the opportunity to impact many people's lives.
- Manage the company’s IT systems
- Manage all aspects of employee endpoints using UEM software
- Enforce and maintain ISO 27001 controls and procedures
- Set up automatic enforcement of regulatory and security policies
- Execute hardware purchasing, logistics, and inventory processes
- Proactively support R&D in a wide variety of IT/SysAdmin aspects
- Work in complex environments and take ownership on supporting the day-to-day IT tasks, working with multiple departments
- Handle On-boarding / Off-boarding IT operations
- At least 2 years in IT or system administration role, including experience with end-user support
- Experience with Linux servers
- Proficiency in administering Google Workspace (GSuite)
- Experience with Fortigate firewall management and configuration
- Proven capabilities in managing Windows server and endpoint, Linux, and macOS environments and scripting for these environments
- Deep knowledge in scripting languages like BASH, PowerShell
Become a trusted member, apply to jobs, and earn token rewards
Create and customize your member profile.
Earn 500 Outdefine tokens for becoming trusted member and completing your assessment.
Once you are a Trusted Member you can start applying to jobs.