As a skilled professional seeking career growth, you deserve access to the best job opportunities available. Join Outdefine's Trusted community today and apply to premier job openings with leading enterprises globally. Set your own rate, keep all your pay, and enjoy the benefits of a fee-free experience.
About the job
About The Position
About the position
Imagene is seeking a skilled and highly motivated DevOps engineer for a dynamic role in shaping Imagene’s products. The environment is exciting, fast-paced, and offers the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology. Imagene is working with some of the largest players in the health space, thus you’ll have the opportunity to impact many people's lives.
- Maintain and improve cloud infrastructure with Terraform and Terragrunt
- Implement and improve monitoring, alerts and observability for Imagene products
- Implement security best-practices on cloud infrastructure
- Implement and improve CI/CD workflow processes
- 4+ years of hands-on experience with Kubernetes, Helm, Terraform, Terragrunt
- 4+ years of hands-on experience with Linux, Docker
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with CI/CD tools (e.g. Gitlab CI, ArgoCD) and Git
- 3+ years of managing live production environments on Cloud infrastructure
- Strong knowledge of AWS, GCP, Azure or OCI with hands-on experience
- Strong experience with monitoring tools
- Experience with scalability, large data, and complex architectures
- Strong motivation to learn new things, a quick learner & a team player
- Proficient in English
Become a trusted member, apply to jobs, and earn token rewards
Create and customize your member profile.
Earn 500 Outdefine tokens for becoming trusted member and completing your assessment.
Once you are a Trusted Member you can start applying to jobs.