As a skilled professional seeking career growth, you deserve access to the best job opportunities available. Join Outdefine's Trusted community today and apply to premier job openings with leading enterprises globally. Set your own rate, keep all your pay, and enjoy the benefits of a fee-free experience.
About the job
Why work at GFX?
- Any firm can pay a high salary and offer good incentives (as will we), but most can’t offer interesting, challenging, and rewarding work.
- We have something to prove. Our team is young and hungry. We like to move fast and make things. We know when to double down and when to cut our losses. We are going to make mistakes, and we are going to build a better product because of them. We don’t micromanage or have a huge team of product managers. We want self starters who take charge and solve problems.
- We don’t care if you went to school, what grades you got, or your age. Show us what you have built, what problems you have solved, and what skills you have.
About the role
As a senior product designer at GFX Labs, you will primarily be focused on improving the user experience in Oku by building novel designs and implementing the latest features. In your role, you will work closely with the frontend engineering to balance pixel-perfect design with realistic execution.
It is important you have a good understanding of user experiences across onchain & offchain trading, bridging assets between chains, and on/off ramping of assets.
- Create, creating engaging user experiences and interfaces, and overseeing the implementation
- Work closely with the product, engineering, business development and marketing teams to ensure productive and efficient design
- Be responsible for developing and executing design strategies
- Have strong organizational and planning skills
- Have an online portfolio of technical product design work that demonstrates an eye for detail and craftsmanship, understanding of web3 concepts, critical thinking, and innovative problem-solving
- Your work displays excellence in crafting UI components, iconography, typography, applying color, art direction and graphic design
- Your work follows current UX/UI patterns and best-practises, and you know how to apply or adjust them for Web3
- You went down the web3 rabbit hole and actively participated in the space and ecosystem
- You are an expert communicator with an ability to break down complex scenarios into easy to short, simple, and easy to understand language
- You are proficient in English across written and verbal communication. You will be required to think and work with copy
What you’ll do at GFX
- Develop top-tier user experiences with DeFi protocols across an array of blockchains
- Create smooth, pixel-fit experiences for customers
- Work closely with the frontend engineering time to ensure reality matches the design and user experience desired
- Organize all design and graphic-related works
We’d love to hear from you if…
- You love tackling ambitious projects with the ability to change DeFi as we know it
- You care about all aspects of customer experience
- You can see things from a high level, and dive into the details with equal confidence
- You think DeFi can improve day-to-day financial tooling
… and you really care about these details
- You want to create brand new experiences
- You can operate autonomously
- You are pro-active and are driven by curiosity
- You can build robust systems on both web and native platforms
- You can handle complexity, but prefer simplicity
Tools we are using today
- Tailwind CSS
- Google Workspace
- Stock options
- Full medical, dental, and vision
- Flexible vacation policy
We’re headquartered in Chicago, we would love to have you in the office, but we’re also open to remote applicants in Canada and the US.
Become a trusted member, apply to jobs, and earn token rewards
Create and customize your member profile.
Earn 500 Outdefine tokens for becoming trusted member and completing your assessment.
Once you are a Trusted Member you can start applying to jobs.