As a skilled professional seeking career growth, you deserve access to the best job opportunities available. Join Outdefine's Trusted community today and apply to premier job openings with leading enterprises globally. Set your own rate, keep all your pay, and enjoy the benefits of a fee-free experience.
About the job
Why work at GFX?
- Any firm can pay a high salary and offer good incentives (as will we), but most can’t offer interesting, challenging, and rewarding work.
- We have something to prove. Our team is young and hungry. We like to move fast and make things. We know when to double down and when to cut our losses. We are going to make mistakes, and we are going to build a better product because of them. We don’t micromanage or have a huge team of product managers. We want self starters who take charge and solve problems.
- We don’t care if you went to school, what grades you got, or your age. Show us what you have built, what problems you have solved, and what skills you have.
About the role:
As a Web3 Frontend Engineer at GFX Labs, you’ll be handling web3 data and functions to bring them neatly into Oku. You will work closely with the entire team, but particularly our design lead and the other frontend engineers.
You might be great for this role if you have:
- 1+ years of experience in Web3 frontend engineering.
- 2+ years of experience in frontend engineering.
- Attention to detail with excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Thrive in an environment where you have significant independence.
- You are proactive and driven by curiosity.
- You have a strong work ethic with disciplined execution skills.
- Robust Web3 experience.
What you’ll do at GFX
- Develop top-tier user experiences with DeFi protocols across an array of blockchains
- Partner with design on UX strategy
- Create smooth, pixel-fit experiences for customers
- Build an engineering culture that attracts the most talented people to join us
We’d love to hear from you if…
- You love tackling ambitious projects with the ability to change DeFi as we know it
- You care about all aspects of customer experience
- You can see things from a high level, and dive into the details with equal confidence
- You think DeFi can improve day-to-day financial tooling
… and you really care about these details
- You want to create brand new experiences
- You can operate autonomously
- You are pro-active and are driven by curiosity
- You can build robust systems on both web and native platforms
- You can handle complexity, but prefer simplicity
Tools we are using today
- React/React Native
- Typescript & Go
- Tailwind CSS
- Stock options
- Full medical, dental, and vision
- Flexible vacation policy
We’re headquartered in Chicago, we would love to have you in the office, but we’re also open to remote applicants.
Become a trusted member, apply to jobs, and earn token rewards
Create and customize your member profile.
Earn 500 Outdefine tokens for becoming trusted member and completing your assessment.
Once you are a Trusted Member you can start applying to jobs.