As a skilled professional seeking career growth, you deserve access to the best job opportunities available. Join Outdefine's Trusted community today and apply to premier job openings with leading enterprises globally. Set your own rate, keep all your pay, and enjoy the benefits of a fee-free experience.
About the job
As a Blockchain Engineer on the Wallet Blockchain Platform team, you’ll get the opportunity to develop your skills and collaborate with engineers across Fidelity in a fun and dynamic environment. You will work closely with technical leaders and Architects to build a secure crypto platform utilizing modern software development practices. As a senior member of the team, you will mentor engineers on the best practices for software development.
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field required
- 5+ years’ experience in software development using object-oriented programming languages like Java
- Experience with public blockchains such as Ethereum, EVM, or Bitcoin
- Understanding and experience with symmetric and asymmetric key cryptography
- Experience building resilient services in Java
- Proficient in databases and SQL
- An understanding of microservice architecture and twelve factor app patterns
- Ability to build reliable software that can withstand unreliable environments
- Unit and integration test automation using JUnit
- Experience building and deploying applications using continuous integration pipelines and automated deployment tools such as Jenkins Core
- Possess critical thinking skills to build end-to-end solutions
- Passionate and committed to learning new things and developing with the latest technologies and frameworks
- Work well in both a small agile team and independently, having a strong user focus
- Strong analytical and communication skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks at any given time
- Participate in engineering practices such as code and design reviews, environment strategy, and build and deployment pipelines
- Strong organization skills and attention to details
- Experience with AWS or other cloud platforms and containerization technologies such as Docker is a plus
- Experience with asynchronous workers and resilient messaging services such as SNS and SQS is a plus
Become a trusted member, apply to jobs, and earn token rewards
Create and customize your member profile.
Earn 500 Outdefine tokens for becoming trusted member and completing your assessment.
Once you are a Trusted Member you can start applying to jobs.