As a skilled professional seeking career growth, you deserve access to the best job opportunities available. Join Outdefine's Trusted community today and apply to premier job openings with leading enterprises globally. Set your own rate, keep all your pay, and enjoy the benefits of a fee-free experience.
About the job
What does dataloop do?
Dataloop is a one-stop shop for building and deploying powerful
computer vision pipelines – data labeling, automating data ops, customizing
production pipelines and weaving the human-in-the-loop for data
validation. This eliminates data challenges for companies, allowing them
to focus their resources on their core business. Our vision is to make
machine learning-based systems accessible, affordable and scalable for all.
About the position:
We’re growing and we need people who are experienced in devops
position to help us grow faster and bigger. We expect this position to be taken
by someone who tackled big production systems and knows what it takes to scale
a system greatly, manage it, maintain it, and keep it operational at all times.
This includes, but is not limited to, suggesting, planning and executing tasks
that will help achieve this goal.
What's it like to work at dataloop?
You’ll meet people of different ages coming from many different
backgrounds, interests, skillsets and skill levels. Your day can and will be
dynamic as expected of a startup. We believe that nurturing people is important
and that means regular 1x1 meetings with different levels of management that
will help you achieve any career goals you set for yourself. As we’re not a
large enterprise yet - your voice has more value; there are a lot of
opportunities for your opinions to be heard.
- 5 + years of experience in devops practices
Strong Technical skills
- Managing kubernetes clusters
- CI / CD processes
- Scaling (enterprise scale)
- Monitoring / Observability in cloud microservices architecture
- Cloud platforms (GCP/AWS)
- Programming experience
- Configuration management and automation
- Infrastructure as code
- Databases ( elastic / mongo / sql / nosql )
- Security best practices
- Managing production systems
- Debugging complex systems
- Strong sense of ownership
- Experienced with open source tools
- Automation of processes
- Planning and executing large-scope tasks
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Time management
- Self management
- Administrating / managing on-prem systems
- Experience with logging system implementation (excluding cloud platforms native solutions such as aws:cloudwatch and gcp:stackdriver)
- Participation in on-call rotation is required
Become a trusted member, apply to jobs, and earn token rewards
Create and customize your member profile.
Earn 500 Outdefine tokens for becoming trusted member and completing your assessment.
Once you are a Trusted Member you can start applying to jobs.