As a skilled professional seeking career growth, you deserve access to the best job opportunities available. Join Outdefine's Trusted community today and apply to premier job openings with leading enterprises globally. Set your own rate, keep all your pay, and enjoy the benefits of a fee-free experience.
About the job
We are looking for a Senior Backend Engineer to join our Trading Desk Team!
What You'll Be Doing
- Design, build and maintain our backend services
- Ensure the quality and performance of applications to specifications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and implement new features
- Optimize build and runtime performance of our services and application
- Actively participate in team discussions to drive problem-solving
- Participate in all phases of the development life cycle such as developing, code review, testing, and debugging
What We're Looking For
- Minimum 5 years of professional work experience as a Software Engineer in designing and building distributed systems
- Strong background in Python or Go
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience building and improving trading systems
- Experience with REST APIs and WebSocket
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, Docker, and Terraform
- Experience building systems using SQL and NoSQL databases
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced work environment
- Demonstrate an collaborative attitude with a bias toward action
- Experience working in Cryptocurrency/Blockchain/Fintech/Finance Trading domain is a plus
What’s In It For You
- Friendly and fun start-up work culture
- Convenient work location located in the heart of CBD area
- Generous annual leaves on top of national holidays
- Medical coverage including GP, Specialist, TCM, and more
- Self-care benefits and exciting fitness workshops/webinars
- Vibrant office with a well-stocked pantry
- Animal-friendly environment, with a fluff ball in the office
Become a trusted member, apply to jobs, and earn token rewards
Create and customize your member profile.
Earn 500 Outdefine tokens for becoming trusted member and completing your assessment.
Once you are a Trusted Member you can start applying to jobs.