As a skilled professional seeking career growth, you deserve access to the best job opportunities available. Join Outdefine's Trusted community today and apply to premier job openings with leading enterprises globally. Set your own rate, keep all your pay, and enjoy the benefits of a fee-free experience.
About the job
We’re like-minded, curious, excitable people here at Chiliz who work well in teams, spread across the globe. Chiliz is a global blockchain company, which powers Socios.com - the creators of Fan Tokens, and the popular fan rewards platform.
Socios has partnered with some of the world’s best teams, including Paris Saint-Germain, Juventus, FC Barcelona, Atlético de Madrid, UFC, Galatasaray, Manchester City FC, Davis Cup, and many more.
The curious nature of a Chilizen is what drives this company forward, and since we’re looking to grow even more, apply for your dream role today.
OUR BRANDS & CHANNELS
Chiliz ($CHZ) is our blockchain and digital currency, which powers Socios.com.
Socios.com is the world's first fan voting and rewards platform. We produce digital assets called Fan Tokens for our partner teams, which fans use to vote in team-specific polls to earn rewards and once-in-a-lifetime experiences.
Chiliz.net is a first-of-its-kind mobile and desktop crypto exchange for sports & entertainment products.
Due to continued growth of our company and the Socios.com product, we are now looking to recruit an IT Administrator to join our Tech team in Madrid. Reporting to our IT Manager, you will be responsible for the Chiliz’s Atlassian environment, computer systems and network, upgrading and installing new software for end users and onboard the ever expanding Chiliz user base spread across all locations globally. You will also need an analytical mind and problem-solving attitude to troubleshoot and resolve IT issues.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Serve as the primary admin for all Atlassian cloud products, including Jira Software, Jira Service Management, Jira Work Management, and Confluence.
- Design, implement, and manage workflows, schemes, issue types, boards, automation rules, filters, dashboards, and other elements to enhance business processes.
- Collaborate with project teams and stakeholders to gather requirements and align with business objectives.
- Drive the adoption of Atlassian products via group and individual training sessions and the creation of professional documentation.
- Ensure that the internal IT structure of the enterprise remains up-to-date.
- Works with networks spread across all locations globally.
- Maintain a high standard of customer service, satisfaction, and support to all end users across all Chiliz offices.
- Configure, troubleshoot and repair day-to-day issues.
- Help with the procurement, onboarding and off-boarding process.
- Utilise our mobile device management (MDM) platform to configure all computers and mobiles across our offices together with managing policies and their groups.
- MUST have experience, working knowledge and applicable certifications in Atlassian Products.
- 2+ years of experience in the IT Support environment.
- Knowledge of networking technologies.
- Ability to work in a team and on your own.
- Analytical mind, with a problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong rapport with end-users, partners, and service providers.
- Be highly organised, detail oriented and knowledgeable in asset management technologies.
- Ability to adapt and willingness to learn new technology or techniques.
- Excellent command of English language - both verbal and written (essential).
- Currently based in Madrid or willing to relocate.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field would be preferred.
- Knowledge of macOS and Google Workspace.
- Excellent presentation skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer you the chance to grow, to learn, to flex your creative muscles and to work for a project that is providing excitement to thousands of users.
Our interview phase is a 3-step process where you’ll be able to ask us anything and get to know your team too.
From HR right through to your team lead, we need this process to work both ways: It's not just about you fitting in, but about us being the right fit for you too.
Are you ready to work with the world’s best teams? Are you happy to try, fail and bounce back? Are you excited to keep pushing the boundaries of technology?
We’ve got offices across the world, over 30 nationalities in our ranks and the most important superpower of all - flexibility.
Our competitive salaries, wellness allowance, healthcare and pension plan are just the tip of the iceberg. You’ll gain friends, experience and a good challenge, we’ll gain you.
Are you ready?
Become a trusted member, apply to jobs, and earn token rewards
Create and customize your member profile.
Earn 500 Outdefine tokens for becoming trusted member and completing your assessment.
Once you are a Trusted Member you can start applying to jobs.