As a skilled professional seeking career growth, you deserve access to the best job opportunities available. Join Outdefine's Trusted community today and apply to premier job openings with leading enterprises globally. Set your own rate, keep all your pay, and enjoy the benefits of a fee-free experience.
About the job
We’re like-minded, curious, excitable people here at Chiliz who work well in teams, spread across the globe. Chiliz is a global blockchain company, which powers Socios.com - the creators of Fan Tokens, and the popular fan rewards platform.
Socios has partnered with some of the world’s best teams, including Paris Saint-Germain, Juventus, FC Barcelona, Atlético de Madrid, UFC, Galatasaray, Manchester City FC, Davis Cup, and many more.
The curious nature of a Chilizen is what drives this company forward, and since we’re looking to grow even more, apply for your dream role today.
OUR BRANDS & CHANNELS
Chiliz ($CHZ) is our blockchain and digital currency, which powers Socios.com.
Socios.com is the world's first fan voting and rewards platform. We produce digital assets called Fan Tokens for our partner teams, which fans use to vote in team-specific polls to earn rewards and once-in-a-lifetime experiences.
Chiliz.net is a first-of-its-kind mobile and desktop crypto exchange for sports & entertainment products.
Due to continued growth, we are looking to recruit a Senior Blockchain Developer to join our team of talented developers who share a common interest in distributed systems, their scalability, and continued development. You will be part of the team responsible for building the Chiliz chain that powers the Socios platform.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Building Web3 interfaces that are directly interacting with the blockchain
- Maintain and improve existing products
- Work closely with engineers and product managers on new features
- Ensure code quality through tests, in accordance with good practices
- Participate in code reviews
- Anticipate scalability and performance issues
- Be a force of technical and functional proposals
- 3+ years of experience in developing Blockchain applications
- Very good knowledge of Solidity or Vyper
- Good knowledge of EVM compatible chains
- Experience writing/working on protocols and/or blockchain clients (Geth, Erigon, Reth)
- Good knowledge with best practices for securing smart contracts and dApp development.
- Good understanding of different consensus algorithms used in blockchain
- Good knowledge of tools like: hardhat, truffle, foundry, Brownie, Slither, Solhint, etc..
- Good level of basic tools: Git, VSCode, JIRA
- Ability to work remotely, independently and collaboratively in a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willing to explore new things; curious;
Good to have:
- Any other Blockchain knowledge (other blockchains, scaling solutions, … )
- Previous mentoring experience
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer you the chance to grow, to learn, to flex your creative muscles and to work for a project that is providing excitement to thousands of users.
Our interview phase is a 3-step process where you’ll be able to ask us anything and get to know your team too. From HR right through to your team lead, we need this process to work both ways: It's not just about you fitting in, but about us being the right fit for you too.
Are you ready to work with the world’s best teams? Are you happy to try, fail and bounce back? Are you excited to keep pushing the boundaries of technology?
We’ve got offices across the world, over 30 nationalities in our ranks and the most important superpower of all - flexibility. Our competitive salaries, wellness allowance, healthcare and pension plan are just the tip of the iceberg. You’ll gain friends, experience and a good challenge, we’ll gain you.
Are you ready?
Become a trusted member, apply to jobs, and earn token rewards
Create and customize your member profile.
Earn 500 Outdefine tokens for becoming trusted member and completing your assessment.
Once you are a Trusted Member you can start applying to jobs.