As a skilled professional seeking career growth, you deserve access to the best job opportunities available. Join Outdefine's Trusted community today and apply to premier job openings with leading enterprises globally. Set your own rate, keep all your pay, and enjoy the benefits of a fee-free experience.
About the job
Chaos Labs is the first automated, on-chain economic security system enabling crypto protocols to optimize risk management and capital efficiency while protecting user funds. We use world-class custom EVM simulations to understand protocol mechanics and scenario implications.
Leading protocols use our platform and tools, helping them manage and secure billions of dollars in assets, including Aave, GMX, Benqi, Uniswap, and more.
- Build and design a cloud platform that enables creating and managing a wide variety of simulation scenarios, visualizing complex data models and dashboards, and configuring sophisticated CI/CD pipelines.
- Research different blockchains to design and build infrastructure and tooling for the different ecosystems with user experience in mind.
- Collaborate closely with product, data scientists, and engineers to design client-facing features.
- 5+ years of professional experience in Full stack development (Node.JS, Python).
- Experience with frameworks like React/Angular in web development.
- Demonstrated experience working in self-managed, fast-paced environments.
- Bachelor in Computer Science or similar from top universities, military service in relevant technical units, or equivalent experience.
- Experience working on cloud services such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.
- Experience working with data-oriented products.
- You love working in small, dynamic, fast-paced teams that encourage you to learn and grow.
- You are passionate about using your experience and expertise to inspire the team.
Become a trusted member, apply to jobs, and earn token rewards
Create and customize your member profile.
Earn 500 Outdefine tokens for becoming trusted member and completing your assessment.
Once you are a Trusted Member you can start applying to jobs.