As a skilled professional seeking career growth, you deserve access to the best job opportunities available. Join Outdefine's Trusted community today and apply to premier job openings with leading enterprises globally. Set your own rate, keep all your pay, and enjoy the benefits of a fee-free experience.
About the job
Our mission is to bring blockchain to a billion people. The Alchemy Platform is a world class developer platform designed to make building on the blockchain easy. We've built leading infrastructure in the space, powering over $105 billion in transactions for tens of millions of users in 99% of countries worldwide.
The Alchemy team draws from decades of deep expertise in massively scalable infrastructure, AI, and blockchain from leadership roles at leading companies and universities like Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Stanford, and MIT.
Alchemy recently raised a Series C1 at a $10.2B valuation led by Lightspeed and Silver Lake. Previously, Alchemy raised from a16z, Coatue, Addition, Stanford University, Coinbase, the Chairman of Google, Charles Schwab, and the founders and executives of leading organizations.
Alchemy powers the top blockchain companies globally and has been featured in TechCrunch, Forbes, Bloomberg, and elsewhere.
World-class engineering powers our product offering at Alchemy. As an engineering manager at Alchemy, you'll be responsible for leading and elevating our talented team of front-end and full-stack engineers both technically and culturally as we continue to scale.
- Support excellent execution on product and technical strategy
- Improve our execution, infrastructure, and processes as we scale the team
- Contribute to Alchemy’s long-term technical and product strategy by managing and prioritizing an engineering roadmap in collaboration with tech leads
- Grow the team by proactively attracting and hiring a world-class team with a focus on senior engineers
- Help define the engineering culture at Alchemy through leadership, mentorship, and programs that promote learning and growth
What We're Looking For:
- Must have 3+ years of experience in UI engineering management, demonstrating the ability to lead, motivate, and develop high-performance teams.
- Strong proficiency in modern UI technologies and frameworks with strong preference to React, and a solid foundation in front-end and full-stack development
- Prior experience growing and managing engineering teams at a high-growth startup
- Prior experience as an IC software engineer prior to entering management
- Seen what great looks like at a top-tier tech company with a strong engineering management culture
- Crypto and early-stage startup experience are pluses
- Experience as a manager of managers, a plus
- Founded a company or built side projects, a plus
Become a trusted member, apply to jobs, and earn token rewards
Create and customize your member profile.
Earn 500 Outdefine tokens for becoming trusted member and completing your assessment.
Once you are a Trusted Member you can start applying to jobs.