As a skilled professional seeking career growth, you deserve access to the best job opportunities available. Join Outdefine's Trusted community today and apply to premier job openings with leading enterprises globally. Set your own rate, keep all your pay, and enjoy the benefits of a fee-free experience.
About the job
Our mission is to bring blockchain to a billion people. The Alchemy Platform is a world class developer platform designed to make building on the blockchain easy. We've built leading infrastructure in the space, powering over $105 billion in transactions for tens of millions of users in 99% of countries worldwide.
The Alchemy team draws from decades of deep expertise in massively scalable infrastructure, AI, and blockchain from leadership roles at leading companies and universities like Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Stanford, and MIT.
Alchemy recently raised a Series C1 at a $10.2B valuation led by Lightspeed and Silver Lake. Previously, Alchemy raised from a16z, Coatue, Addition, Stanford University, Coinbase, the Chairman of Google, Charles Schwab, and the founders and executives of leading organizations.
Alchemy powers the top blockchain companies globally and has been featured in TechCrunch, Forbes, Bloomberg, and elsewhere.
World-class engineering powers our product offering at Alchemy. As an engineering manager, you'll be working with the wider engineering team on the design, deployment, and continuous improvement of the infrastructure that supports our developer platform used globally. You'll architect state of the art solutions for managing complex backend systems and leverage your experience to create a highly available live system for our customers. You'll be responsible for leading engineering teams both technically and culturally as we continue to scale our company.
- Contribute to Alchemy’s products and services by prioritizing and executing an engineering roadmap in collaboration with tech leads
- Support our development and production environments that maximizes developer ergonomics and flexibility
- Identify, build, and deliver long-term projects that provide additional technical capabilities in our computing environment
- Improve the operation of our infrastructure and production systems as we scale, including but not limited to increasing robustness, reducing complexity, training others, and creating documentation
- Attract and hire a world-class team with a focus on senior engineers
- Define the engineering culture at Alchemy through leadership, mentorship, and programs that promote learning and growth
- Continuously raise our standard of engineering excellence by introducing and implementing best practices
What We're Looking For:
- Must have 3+ years of experience in engineering management
- 6+ years of experience as a DevOps or Site Reliability Engineer designing and operating large-scale, multi-region, multi-cloud production systems
- Experience working with AWS and GCP environments
- Experience operating production Kubernetes clusters and cloud-native observability stacks and methodologies
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (e.g. Terraform, Ansible, Pulumi)
- An understanding of security best practices
- Demonstrated success as an individual contributor prior to entering management
- Participated in a strong engineering management culture at a top tier tech company
- Crypto and early-stage startup experience are pluses
Become a trusted member, apply to jobs, and earn token rewards
Create and customize your member profile.
Earn 500 Outdefine tokens for becoming trusted member and completing your assessment.
Once you are a Trusted Member you can start applying to jobs.