Senior Java Full Stack Developer
- ▪ Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle of the application like requirements gathering, Design, Analysis, Development and Testing
- ▪ Designed and developed the REST based Micro Services on the card accounts using Spring Boot.
- ▪ Implemented Micro Services based Cloud Architecture using Spring Boot and implementation of Business Services using Java15 and Spring Boot.
- ▪ Developed application on Spring framework by utilizing its features like Spring Boot, Spring Dependency injection, Spring Beans, Spring Security, Spring JPA, Spring Web flow using MVC.
- ▪ Used Spring framework and J2EE components, Utilized Spring Boot, IOC, and DAO modules. Developed controller classes, backend process, complex services, and database interaction.
- ▪ Integrated Spring Security with JDBC to manage user registration and login.
- ▪ Closely worked with Kafka Admin team to set up Kafka cluster setup on the QA and Production environments.
- ▪ Implemented Kafka producer and consumer applications on Kafka cluster setup with help of Zookeeper.
- ▪ Deployment of application on JBoss clusters.
- ▪ Developed webpages using framework Angular 8 along with HTML5, CSS3 and Type Script.
- ▪ Built Single Page Applications framework using Angular 8 framework including MVC architectures, different modules, templates, custom directives, and custom filters.
- ▪ Extensively worked on the Angular 8 UI Routing to handle navigation to access different pages in the application. Migrated from Angular 6 to Angular 8
- ▪ Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 8.
- ▪ Used Angular 8 framework where data erring XML data between two interfaces.
- ▪ Worked as part of Microservices team to develop and deliver Maven projects to deploy on Jenkins and having experience in managing the Docker containers in Kubernetes.
- ▪ Exposed the application using Rest Web service, developed http post, get methods based on requirement and handled the errors using http status codes. Used Postman API to test REST API output data.
- ▪ Involved in the design and development phases of Scrum Agile Software Development.
- ▪ Responsible for creating the detailed design and technical documents based on the business requirements.
- ▪ Used Dependency Injection feature of Spring framework and involved in writing.
- ▪ The database integration code using Hibernate leveraged the AOP features of spring framework to handle exceptions.
- ▪ Designed and reviewed the test scenarios and scripts for given functional requirements and automated test cases in Selenium.
- ▪ Created XML files for storing the data required for module.
- ▪ Created AWS Route53 to route traffic between different regions.
- ▪ Involved in designing and developing Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon RDS, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon SWF, Amazon SQS, and other services of the AWS infrastructure.
- ▪ Worked on MongoDB & Performed CRUD operations like Update, Insert & Delete.
- ▪ Fetched data from mongo DB using mongoose.
- ▪ Used Java/J2EE Design patterns like Business Delegate and Data Transfer Object (DTO).
- ▪ Junit was used for unit testing and as logging frameworks.
- ▪ Involved in Iterative development using Agile Process.
- ▪ Hands on experience on UNIX commands, used to see the log files on the production server.
- ▪ Used GIT for version control of the source code.
- ▪ Created Web services using Apache Axis 2 for communication with other applications.
- ▪ Responsible for delivering changes to different Development, Integration and User Acceptance Testing regions, supporting User Acceptance testing, addressing defects and supporting the system in Production and fixing Production defects.
Full Stack Developer
- ▪ Worked as a Full-Stack developer in struts to spring migration project (customer service application).
- ▪ Good experience in developing web Applications using Spring MVC, Spring Boot framework implementing Controllers, spring Forms, Spring Validation Framework and Spring Tag Libraries.
- ▪ Expertise in converting XSL to JSP’S and implemented Tiles configuration.
- ▪ Implemented WAS API technique to reduce the threat of software vulnerabilities with cross-site scripting, cross site request forgery, click Jacking.
- ▪ Designed and developed Application based on JSF framework using MVC design patterns.
- ▪ Involved in Implementation and Unit testing of the product.
- ▪ The application flow is designed and developed using JSF, spring framework and Tiles.
- ▪ JSP Content is configured in XML Files.
- ▪ Created components, modules and directives using ReactJS.
- ▪ Developed Web API using Node.js and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances.
- ▪ All the functionality is implemented using Spring IOC / Spring Boot and Hibernate ORM.
- ▪ Implemented Java EE components using Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring IOC, Spring transactions and Spring security modules.
- ▪ Experience in integration tools Oracle SOA, Web Methods, and Apache Camel.
- ▪ Assisted in development and maintenance of new APIs for integration.
- ▪ Prepared code and applications for displaying various outcomes of API applications.
- ▪ Deployed the web components into the web Sphere application server.
- ▪ Designed and developed various modules of the application with J2EE design architecture, Spring MVC architecture and Spring Bean Factory using IOC, AOP concepts.
- ▪ Implemented features like logging, user session validation using Spring-AOP module.
- ▪ Developed server-side services using Java5.0, Spring 2.5, Web Services (SOAP, WSDL)
- ▪ Wrote application front end with HTML, JSP, Ajax jQuery, Spring Web Flow, XHTML, DHTML and CSS
- ▪ Hibernate is used as persistent at middle tire for providing object model over relational data model.
- ▪ Code Reviews, customization, and maintenance of code across applications.
- ▪ Involved in maintaining the reliability, availability, and performance of Amazon Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) instances.
- ▪ Responsible for performance issues. Optimized ant build scripts for faster building and worked on modifying shell scripts.
- ▪ Hands-on experience with control tools like CVS, SVN, VSS (Visual SourceSafe) and data modeling.
- ▪ Using CVS version control tools to manage source repository.
- ▪ Creating environment for user-acceptance testing and facilitating Integration and User Acceptance Testing with JUNIT
- ▪ Invoked Webservices to generate Java classes from XML schema.
- ▪ Developed build Scripts using Maven to build and deploy the application.
- ▪ Wrote ANT scripts to automatically save files from remote to local machine.
- ▪ Worked on MySQL statement caching and database connectors.
- ▪ Developed the application using MVC-1 Architecture using JSP, Servlet and EJB.
- ▪ Participated in client requirement gathering.
- ▪ Involved in developing Class diagrams, Sequence Diagrams using UML.
- ▪ Preparation of the Low-Level Design document which includes program specification and unit test.
- ▪ REST service development with Spring MVC, serving JSON payloads to a Drupal/PHP based front end.
- ▪ Developed HTML and JSP pages for user interaction and data presentation.
- ▪ Developed JSPs to implement business logic and use java beans to retrieve the data.
- ▪ Involved in Coding of EJB (Enterprise Java Beans), which implements business rules, and business logic.
- ▪ Involved in developing Java classes and JavaBeans.
- ▪ Involved in Creation of tables in database.
- ▪ Extensively used Net beans for writing code.
- ▪ Involved in Unit and Integration Testing.
- ▪ Deployed the application on Linux server in testing and production environments.
- ▪ Supported Maintenances and bug fixes.
- ▪ Involved in System Analysis and Design methodology as well as Object Oriented Design and development using OOAD methodology to capture and model business requirements.
Punch IT Technologies
- ▪ Designed, developed, deployed physician finder, hospital search and Maps & Directions functionality using Java and JSP
- ▪ Used Web Sphere Studio for the development of Java Servlets and JSPs and deployed them using Web sphere
- ▪ Designed and developed the presentation layer using AJAX for RUI (Rich User Interface).
- ▪ Used Jsp Taglibs (JSTL) for the customization of the web pages.
- ▪ Created DAO for hospital search and home health Search.
- ▪ Developed the Servlets and Data Access Layer classes and used JDBC API for interaction with the Oracle Database.
- ▪ Testing the module, fixing the bugs and XML used to transfer the data between different layers.
- ▪ Used UML Methodologies for designing the gathered requirements.
- ▪ Was involved in creating Use Case Diagrams
- ▪ Documented the work done and gathered the specification changes.
- ▪ Debugged the issues using features of WASD.
- ▪ Coordinated with other teams in resolving software/hardware issues.
- ▪ Involved in writing unit test cases and unit testing.
- ▪ Created stored procedures using SQL Server and accessed them by using Java.
- ▪ Used Rational Rose to design class diagrams and sequence diagrams.
University of Missouri
Welcome to Outdefine
A free tokenized community dedicated to connecting global tech talent with remote job opportunities. Our platform is designed to help you connect, learn, and earn in the tech industry while providing the chance to collect DEFN tokens. Join our vibrant community today and explore a world of possibilities for your tech career!Join for free